Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yyeess!! Payback Frenchies!!

Senior aides to US President George W. Bush met this week to consider ways to punish France for its opposition to the war on Iraq, including sidelining Paris at NATO and limiting its participation in transatlantic forums, officials said.

Participants in the meeting, held Monday at the White House after a similar gathering last week was postponed, did not arrive at any decisions but are expected to gather again, possibly next week, in an effort to reach consensus, the officials said.

The officials, speaking to AFP on condition of anonymity, said Vice President Dick Cheney's office had been particularly vocal in pressing for some kind of punitive measures to be taken against France.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No more turning the other cheek......no more letting it go.

You are either with us....or against us!!! Syria....your next!!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Senior aides to US President George W. Bush met this week to consider ways to punish France for its opposition to the war on Iraq, including sidelining Paris at NATO and limiting its participation in transatlantic forums, officials said.

Participants in the meeting, held Monday at the White House after a similar gathering last week was postponed, did not arrive at any decisions but are expected to gather again, possibly next week, in an effort to reach consensus, the officials said.

The officials, speaking to AFP on condition of anonymity, said Vice President Dick Cheney's office had been particularly vocal in pressing for some kind of punitive measures to be taken against France.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No more turning the other cheek......no more letting it go.

You are either with us....or against us!!! Syria....your next!!

you are blind...the french are way more educated, classy, and farseeing than americans of this generation will ever be...

Whether I am alone or not alone on this one.....I dont care!!!

The french f*"* us...make fun of us.....start websites about our President and they are classy?? God forbid someone speak up..that makes someone classless?

I heard no response to how "classy" it was when they started the "Pretzel for Bush" website. You call that classy? Answer me!

The mention of the website is to exemplify the LACK OF CLASS by those French fags!!

Ever go to France? They treat us like SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

I'll let you know that I am not "all knowing" about Europe and the French but I know enough to talk about them. I would like you to provide reason why you "know better"????

Answer this...if the US is so bad....why do people flock here?

Hey asshole, go fuck yourself.....

what are you a stuck up french cock sucking whore or some iraq supporting sand nigger??

get off the jersey board you dont belong here cunt

get outta our country too while your at it, I'll buy you a plane ticket out if you think it's so bad here.

Too bad I didnt know who you are cause Id come to where you are and hit you in the mouth with a brick you peice of shit !!!!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Whether I am alone or not alone on this one.....I dont care!!!

The french f*"* us...make fun of us.....start websites about our President and they are classy?? God forbid someone speak up..that makes someone classless?

I heard no response to how "classy" it was when they started the "Pretzel for Bush" website. You call that classy? Answer me!

The mention of the website is to exemplify the LACK OF CLASS by those French fags!!

Ever go to France? They treat us like SHIT!!!!!!!!!!

I'll let you know that I am not "all knowing" about Europe and the French but I know enough to talk about them. I would like you to provide reason why you "know better"????

Answer this...if the US is so bad....why do people flock here?

thats true!!!!!!!!!!