Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hilary Duff on Tonight Show last night

bigsteve8

Did anybody else see that?

Hilary Duff, who's 15 years old, she's the "star" of that show Lizzie McGuire on Disney channel plus a movie of the same name. She's pure jailbait, kinda along the same line as the Olsen twins. . . anyway, Leno was asking about driving and licenses, and asked what type of car she'd like. "I love hummers." She had no idea what she said, but a decent part of the crowd busted out laughing, and Arsenio hall, who was sitting next to her, busted out laughing, spit out the coffee he was drinking, was rolling around. . . she had absolutely no idea why anybody was laughing. It was hilarious. Jay was then like "So, you want a HUM-VEE. . . " good professionalism. She had no idea what she said. .. . just hilarious.

It was sooooo wrong. . . I need to wait until it's on as a repeat at like 2am to record it. No one i know saw it. . .

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Call me dirty. . .but I think she looks a LOT like Jenna Jameson. . .here are some pics to prove i'm not crazy.

attachment.php?postid=1431985

attachment.php?attachmentid=18171

Then call me DIRTY too.....I think she is MINI JENNA! I said that the first time I saw her advertisment for her movie.....its rediculious how much she looks like her.......I HAVE A CRUSH ON HER>>>>>>HOW GROSS

Compare this.........

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Call me dirty. . .but I think she looks a LOT like Jenna Jameson. . .here are some pics to prove i'm not crazy.

attachment.php?postid=1431985

attachment.php?attachmentid=18171

Then call me DIRTY too.....I think she is MINI JENNA! I said that the first time I saw her advertisment for her movie.....its rediculious how much she looks like her.......I HAVE A CRUSH ON HER>>>>>>HOW GROSS

Compare this.........