Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Candy Ravers Are The Most Annoying.....

Originally posted by curiousmind

because there is nothing worse than a cracked out 15 year old that looks like a product of a gumball machine throwing up

i have to say though....if shaolinstyle is a candyraver...i'm honestly diggin' the liquid's groove more than your curious mind. :D

because there is nothing worse than a cracked out 15 year old that looks like a product of a gumball machine throwing up

LOLLOL

Their style may not be to everyone's liking, but you don't have to hate--or EVEN LOOK. I find them to be cute. Alot more bearable than your basic gumba clubber.

-iliana

:D

Originally posted by iliana

LOLLOL

Their style may not be to everyone's liking, but you don't have to hate--or EVEN LOOK. I find them to be cute. Alot more bearable than your basic gumba clubber.

-iliana

Exactly what I was thinking. I've never had my ass grabbed by a candy raver, nor have I ever had a candy raver chick look at me like her shit don't stink. I say bring em on!

but the main reason why parties and clubs get shut down is because of the candy ravers and there inability to handle drugs. you go to a rave and you see way more drugged out kids in k holes then if you go to a 21 + club, with sound factory being the exception, so if you want to put the blame somewhere for ruining the scene, put it on the 15 year old candy ravers. that's another reason why they are annoying

but the main reason why parties and clubs get shut down is because of the candy ravers and there inability to handle drugs. you go to a rave and you see way more drugged out kids in k holes then if you go to a 21 + club, with sound factory being the exception, so if you want to put the blame somewhere for ruining the scene, put it on the 15 year old candy ravers. that's another reason why they are annoying

Where the hell are you getting this from?

Get over it, if you think that candy ravers are the only one who do drugs and are "ruining the scene", you need to go somewhere else other than Exit. Or you can try to purge the scene of candy kids. BECAUSE THAT WILL MEAN AN END TO ALL THE DRUG USE! :rolleyes:

Cheesy clubs without substance and too much substances are ruining the scene. Shithead clubbers with fucking attitudes are ruining the scene. Whatever kind of weird grudge you have with candy ravers, save it. Because there are considerably more annoying and harmful elements in the "scene".

Um, no.

If you speak of experiences in Exit with candy ravers all over the floor rolling, then you are judging a whole culture based on those moronic under-aged kids.

Drugs have always been a part of the rave scene. To expect to go to a rave and see everyone sober is not realistic. That also goes for a normal 21 + club. You won't see "kiddies" but I can assure you will bump into a few drunk a-holes on blow. I hear more stories of clubs being raded instead of raves. Raves are most likey attacked if they are thrown illegally or for fire hazards.

If you want to put the blame on anyone for ruining the scene, place it upon the horrible promoters and club owners that allowed anyone and anything into their clubs.

-iliana

:blown:

i'm not saying they are the only ones that use drugs at all. that's far from the truth. but what i am saying is that you don't see the parents of some 23 year old that goes to a club complaining to the cops that there kids are all cracked out but there are the parents of the 15 year olds complaining to the cops. i've been to raves and clubs, and you don't have to be stupid to see what goes on. not every club has an ambulance waiting outside or a paramedic booth, but every rave i have ever been to, unless it's an illegal one, has a couple ambulances and a paramedic booth. what do you think those are for? stubbed toes? wake up and smell the coffee, candy ravers can't control there shit, walk around like brainless idiots with mc hammer pants on. and who would you rather bring home to the parents? a candy raver or a goomba club guy? the facts are more than obvious

i'm not saying they are the only ones that use drugs at all. that's far from the truth. but what i am saying is that you don't see the parents of some 23 year old that goes to a club complaining to the cops that there kids are all cracked out but there are the parents of the 15 year olds complaining to the cops.

I guess you're too young to remember Twilo.

i've been to raves and clubs, and you don't have to be stupid to see what goes on.

No, you don't have to be stupid, but I guess it helps if you are?!?!:confused:

not every club has an ambulance waiting outside or a paramedic booth, but every rave i have ever been to, unless it's an illegal one, has a couple ambulances and a paramedic booth. what do you think those are for? stubbed toes? wake up and smell the coffee, candy ravers can't control there shit, walk around like brainless idiots with mc hammer pants on. and who would you rather bring home to the parents? a candy raver or a goomba club guy? the facts are more than obvious

Ok, YOU DEFINITLY ARE TOO YOUNG TO REMEMBER TWILO.

I think you have PERSONAL issues against raver kids. Maybe one of them stole your boyfriend or your purse, who the fuck knows.

If you go ANYWHERE, Fucking SF, Fucking ARC, There are MASSIVE DRUGS. ANd it's apparent. Most people can "hold" their shit. But there are losers EVERYWHERE that will act like blatant crackheads. SO stop accusing only raver kids.

At least be fair about the "drug issue"

:rolleyes:

-iliana

first of all, i'm a guy, second of all, i'm old enough to remember twilo, and that place was sound factory minus the juice. third of all i've been to all those places, that's why i said excluding sf, and arc, the deal with that place is 90% go for the drugs 10% go for the music. for gods sake they don't sell alcohol, barely anyone goes there for shits and giggles. all those mega places have resident dealers, if you've been in the club scene long enough you know this. and arc and exit are 18+ and if you are in ny you can go to the china man to get an id that says your 18 when you are 13. sf on the other hand is a whole nother story. but this all goes beside my point that candy ravers are the most annoying creatures on the face of the planet.

DEATH TO THE TIE DYED SATIN'S SPAWN!!!

first of all, i'm a guy, second of all, i'm old enough to remember twilo, and that place was sound factory minus the juice. third of all i've been to all those places, that's why i said excluding sf, and arc, the deal with that place is 90% go for the drugs 10% go for the music. for gods sake they don't sell alcohol, barely anyone goes there for shits and giggles. all those mega places have resident dealers, if you've been in the club scene long enough you know this. and arc and exit are 18+ and if you are in ny you can go to the china man to get an id that says your 18 when you are 13. sf on the other hand is a whole nother story. but this all goes beside my point that candy ravers are the most annoying creatures on the face of the planet.

DEATH TO THE TIE DYED SATIN'S SPAWN!!!

Ugh, yeah, I'm pretty well educated on the whole "resident dealer" scenario. Everything you've just writtien exposes you as a hypocrite and **HATER** when you know very well that house dealers cater to EVERYONE. Don't try to cover up your pettiness with accusations and blame. Just face the fact that you hate other people for no reason and, for that much, you really shouldn't be fucking hanging out in clubland.

Plus, don't blame raver kids for fake Id's. We have alot of hoochies and goomba's-in-training that do the same thing.

Again, blame your lovely club owners for the demise of clubland. And let the raver kids enjoy the music and raves ..far far away from the grasp of angry, sex-deprived losers such as yourself.

-iliana

:blown::finger:

how is my posts in anyway say i'm sexually deprived?

and i blame candy ravers for all the problems of clubland.

CHOKE ON COLOR BEADED BRACELETS AND DIE!!!!!

People who are angry, bitter, and hateful ususally lack in another department such as love, sex, happiness, or acceptance.

I'll just assume that you don't get any pussy. It's less traumatic than assuming you were beaten as a child.

By the way, I'm not a candy raver, nor have i ever been.But if you can tell me where I can purchase color beads, I'll be more than happy to buy some..they are soo cute! :)

-iliana

your hate on candy ravers is very harsh. I enjoy both the rave and club scene, but to stereotype all the problems as stemming from candy ravers is terrible.

If someone offering you a blowpop or hug is serioulsy offending you than you have problems--granted candy kids may have issues that go below the surface, but all they are offering is love and trying to promote happiness-even if it may be drug induced. whenever i see a candy kid I aways give them a smile because you find such harmless love way too little in today's world.

i'd rather dance amongst the candy kids then amongst the meatheads doing pullups in the middle of the club as they check my ass out behind their sunglasses.

as for you karisma, your telling me you've never seen a fight at a rave? i have, tons, people selling beat shit. and you don't think candy ravers are looking at your ass? please, they are still guys with hormones, bums look at your ass when you walk by. i hope they go into sugar shock and die with those lollipops.