Clubplanet Nightlife Community

was anyone else @ ferry corsten (spundae) on sat.?

weyes

(i know surreal was...)

i have never seen spundae that packed, and i'm not exaggerating. i didn't bring a camera 'cause spundae now has a metal detector and they searched me and confiscated my camera for the first time last time i went (to arena, but it's the same management), but they didn't touch me this time, so i could've gotten one in :mad: . grrr...

anyway, their new year's party wasn't even that full, and ferry was there then, too. i got to circus at about 10, and there were ridiculous lines already - plural and stationary :eek: .

but ferry put on a great show :aright: . i was very pleased and impressed. i had brought my brother, who generally hates trance, house, and all things club, and he even said, "this dj's on fire!!!" big ups, all around.

but i was very disappointed in that tom stephan character, especially as our own vicman hyped him up with so many animated smileys. i haven't heard such a boring set since dana farber's bat mitzvah back in 8th grade :zzz: .

any other reviews?

Well, I LIKED dana farber's bat mitzvah back in 8th grade .... that party was the bomb! it was jamming .... slam dancing in the back room, mosh-pit in the front, bodyshots, 1/2 priced drinks, free giveaways, the DJ was burning up the tables....

just kidding lolll !!!l

Well, I have to admit I had a blast at Spundae last Saturday. Now, it wasn't b/c the music had me in a "trance" -- it was the people! The music was good, and Ferry layed down a few tracks that pulled at my heart strings, but it wasn't the best set I've heard. (I preferred this set over his 2002 April apearance @ Guvernment, Toronto, however.) Spundae is one of the few places for true music lovers to dance the night and morning away while enjoying the company of, not just friends, but perfect strangers. Even the ticket collector sets the tone with his smile that reads "Have a fookin' blast!" Where else can you go where the doorman greets you not just with a smile but w/ a hug! That man is classic. :aright: I'm happy to see some things haven't changed.

:)

Originally posted by ~surreal~

...Even the ticket collector sets the tone with his smile that reads "Have a fookin' blast!" Where else can you go where the doorman greets you not just with a smile but w/ a hug! That man is classic. :aright: I'm happy to see some things haven't changed.

:)

i love that guy to pieces :spin2: !!! he's the only one in that job, nationwide, who smiles like that - i swear!!! i should have asked his name by now; it's so wack to hug and kiss this wonderful guy every time i hit spundae and red and not know his name.