Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just ordered my Tiesto Tickets :)

based on the email I got from made, it sounds like the party is from 11pm-4am. I'd say Noel Sanger from 11pm-1:30am and Tiesto from 1:30am-4am.

But this isn't confirmed.

Noel Sanger is bangin'. He has great progressive breaks and a real drive to his music.

TIESTO IS PLAYING CLUB GLOW IN WASHINGTON DC, THE VERY NEXT NIGHT WITH NOEL SANGER SPINNING FROM 10-1 AND TIESTO IS SPINNING FROM 1-5............WANNA HEAR THE SHIT THO...THE FKN TICKETS ARE ONLY 20 BUCKS...30 BUX FOR VIP.......IM TIRED OF FKN NYC EVENTS BEING FKN SOOOO OVERPRICED! FK YOU MADE! FUCK ALL YOU GREEDY ASS PROMOTERS OUT THERE, YOUR KILLING THE SCENE! :hat:

Originally posted by biatchzxz

Tiesto isnt going to spin till 4pm , LOOK AT OTHER POSTS, and you will see. It was a misprint supposdly. Do you think Tiesto can spin for 2 hours. it takes that long to get RAW. I mean for RoXy to close at 4pm is unheard of..

Yeah, its a misprint apparently. I'd say 3am-7am until told otherwise.

But, if you look at his past schedule, the average Tiesto set was 3 hours all over the world, with the occasional 7 hour set.

Originally posted by msoprano13

why people think this guy is so good is way beyond me.....

I just think he is a good club DJ, i dont think he is god like i used to think about it, i just like the vibe and some of the music he brings out... Just smiles smiles and more smiles

Why dont you like him, ??, you have been saying that for a lil bit , but i wanna know whats the reason or reasons?

TIESTO is great. Never got to see him live. I have his albums, I think that he is very creative and from what I heard, the vibe that he creates in the club is extraordinary.

That being said... I really hope that he will be spinning for more than 2 hours. We don't need another OAKENFOLD. Once again you have to appreciate PVD. He is as big as TIESTO and in many ways his output in terms of albums and new productions surpasses most DJ's. The cool thing about PVD is that he continues to spin his legendary 6- 7 hour sets. 2 hours is just a warmup.

Originally posted by namistai20

TIESTO is great. Never got to see him live. I have his albums, I think that he is very creative and from what I heard, the vibe that he creates in the club is extraordinary.

hes great but never saw him live lol, hes hardly creative and pretty predictable. as for the vibe thats mostly the anticipation of the crowd wanting to hear a certain track or when a particular track is being played, hence he is a bomb dropper and intro to outro mixer. of course the avg. person wouldnt know the difference from his mixing or what not but those who are exp. all say the same. thats my opinion from seeing him at limelight,world,exit,area2 and space