Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dream Fridays

djmasseye

At Hurricane O'Reilly's are heating up. The last two weeks have been near capacity but WE WANT CAPACITY! Come dance under clouds and stars and one of the best soundsystems in Boston (thanks to TKO SOUND) and the best lighting system in North Station, not to mention me, Star 93.7's own DJ Massi mixing up today's hottest house, trance and hip-hop for the masses! If you e-mail before 7pm Friday I will put you on my special VIP list meaning no line and no cover so come on down and check out what you have been missing @ Hurricane O'Reilly's!

:eek:

DJ Massi

www.massi.com

www.star937fm.com

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I want to dance under clouds and stars. And roll face. And hug people. And procreate.

one thing before u go.... u would have to hug and procreate with dudes all night..... there are no chix in that place, just dudes.

Originally posted by kaydup

I haven't been there in a year, but last year it was jammed with women.

Don't you mean 'sausage fest one'

If they were smart they'd start promoting the shit out of area colleges while they're still in session. That'd bring in some women, which in turn, brings more women in and so on. Once the colleges leave it's gonna get REALLY ugly in there....

Yeah it is. I will do a head count tonight. I am gonna put my bet on 9, and that doesn't include workers. Anyone else?

I'll go with a solid dozen... make that a squishy dozen.

Music like that just doesn't drag in women in Boston, it sucks. The sad thing is, if Square One were moved to NYC, the place would be packed with good looking girls. Women like to dance, that kind of music is good to dance to, it just makes sense. Unfortunately Boston's a college town, and college women are usually not quite up to par musically.

Think of what ARC Saturdays would be like if it were in Boston instead of NYC. I bet it'd have to turn gay due to lack of women.

I don't know where to start. Yes, a year ago that place was fight central but not in the last six months have we had any problems other than Saturday Night when yes there was a fight, but you will find that of anyplace in Boston that has $3 bottle beers every once in awhile. As far as women, WRONG WRONG WRONG, this place is usually juiced with women, this weekend being the only exception due to easter sunday and everyone going home for the weekend, check out www.massi.com for pictures from a couple weekends ago but there is usually some very quality talent at this place. There is no outside patio though, sorry, you would have to roll face inside! The place has changed a lot since when it first opened and this is our attempt at promoting to area colleges we actually have a fliering team that is out today trying to attract some of the younger student bodies down. It is not fight central and is by no means a sausage fest here on the weekend, sorry to disappoint a few of you!

DJ Massi

www.massi.com

Originally posted by xlr8ed

Hey I'm friends w/ Rachel too.. really nice girl...

So the rumor I heard that Hurricanes hands out boxing gloves at the door isn't true... ?

The timeline for a night at Hurricanes....

:beer::pint::bootysha::argue2::box:

Where u from? Or where did you grow up I mean?

Where u from? Or where did you grow up I mean?

From Fla... Moved up to Boston for College a while back... Now living in Quincy Area...

Oh and as far as the fight club, I mean hurricanes, that place was turned upside down last Saturday... There was a fight inside, then it went outside, 6-7 guys fucked up like 10-15 bouncers. Bouncers were out cold on the sidewalk, people were fighting on top of parked cars... I swear I seen Patrick Swayze mess some people up, it was like roadhouse..

Yeah, last Saturday there was a big fight there, but one fight doesn't make the place a boxing ring. We haven't really had any other problems there for a LONG time now except for that one on Saturday so don't go labeling the place fight club just because of one night. Unfortunately the place started out that way but it really is not going back to that, I can promise you that. Steps have already been taken to ensure that what happened Saturday doesn't happen again.

Massi