Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dream Fridays

djmasseye

Originally posted by djmasseye

Yeah, last Saturday there was a big fight there, but one fight doesn't make the place a boxing ring. We haven't really had any other problems there for a LONG time now except for that one on Saturday so don't go labeling the place fight club just because of one night. Unfortunately the place started out that way but it really is not going back to that, I can promise you that. Steps have already been taken to ensure that what happened Saturday doesn't happen again.

Massi

Thats good to hear... I was going to bust out my AX suit of amour and my Rawlings X-small cup for my next visit...

Originally posted by djmasseye

yeah, won't be necessary, Patrick said he would stay on until he landed his next film spot.

So you guys will be burying him outback under the fake patio where NYIS will be rollin face?

Originally posted by xlr8ed

From Fla... Moved up to Boston for College a while back... Now living in Quincy Area...

Oh and as far as the fight club, I mean hurricanes, that place was turned upside down last Saturday... There was a fight inside, then it went outside, 6-7 guys fucked up like 10-15 bouncers. Bouncers were out cold on the sidewalk, people were fighting on top of parked cars... I swear I seen Patrick Swayze mess some people up, it was like roadhouse..

:laugh: Damn it - why can't they plan this stuff???