Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alright!

lotto

Guest saleen351

yea, hes been playing it for a few months now, but very very very few people have the real version.. unless you got a promo or some asshole ripped the promo, I turned down the legit version.... I rather buy it... And this time it was their label who fucked up and leaked it... just another example why Italians should run the music biz....

Originally posted by lotto

Any one hear Murks new track Alright ! Its off the chain! Its very similar to the Darkbeat track.:D

sounds to much like dark beat:(

"Rise up" is much better. :D

OWWWWw Saleen what is that track I asked you about on the Bangin CD???????????? like # 7

that shit is PHAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaT

RF I better hear this Fri. night.

:D

Guest saleen351

if it has the drums, its lee caberas shake it, but they reworked the track, thats why its so short... sick tune, but they need to put out a full remix of it

Originally posted by saleen351

if it has the drums, its lee caberas shake it, but they reworked the track, thats why its so short... sick tune, but they need to put out a full remix of it

That's it

I was jamming to that and was like WTF why so short:confused:

They "MURK" need to play with it and make it longer because that track is the SHIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzY:D :D

Originally posted by saleen351

yea, hes been playing it for a few months now, but very very very few people have the real version.. unless you got a promo or some asshole ripped the promo, I turned down the legit version.... I rather buy it... And this time it was their label who fucked up and leaked it... just another example why Italians should run the music biz....

Yea I just got it last week! Its on Tommy Boy records! Have You ever heard of Marcos Bellini? He has a new track" The Nitro Of Love! Its souch a badass Progressive House track!:cool:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lotto

Yea I just got it last week! Its on Tommy Boy records! Have You ever heard of Marcos Bellini? He has a new track" The Nitro Of Love! Its souch a badass Progressive House track!:cool:

yea, i saw it on the charts, but never got my hands on it yet, i'm really a live set whore, i feel bad jacking studio version of tracks..

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rcrespo

Southside Mix of alright is sick. :)

hey we might, get a lets get ill stryke re edit on sat night.. i hope he finishes it