Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aqua Lounge "new hot spot"

Aqua I went there two nights last week and it was of the hook. It is an upscale place with hot ass bartenders, the place is going to open downstairs in two weeks and its going to blow up when it does. Everyone should go and check this place out if your tired of the crowded club scene. And who's that hot door guy?

Originally posted by valatta81

Aqua I went there two nights last week and it was of the hook. It is an upscale place with hot ass bartenders, the place is going to open downstairs in two weeks and its going to blow up when it does. Everyone should go and check this place out if your tired of the crowded club scene. And who's that hot door guy?

Another newbie aka Aqua promotor

Oh Im sorry p*ss* diesel you said an answer. I will be at Nicoles bar with shots waiting for u.And dont forget we picked u to be our cook and housekeeper at our shore house so make sure you got ur recipes and dust brush ready:D

Originally posted by nicbes

Oh Im sorry p*ss* diesel you said an answer. I will be at Nicoles bar with shots waiting for u.And dont forget we picked u to be our cook and housekeeper at our shore house so make sure you got ur recipes and dust brush ready:D

ill give you a recipe......full of protein.....ha ha ha......see u at there chickadee!!!!!

Originally posted by badassmafuka

all the good reviews are from Newbies

Newbies meaning newbies to cp or newbies to the clubs or newbies to promoting....Billyyyyyyyyyy:laugh: sat afterhrs at da shore house...were moving in early my brother:D

Originally posted by nicbes

Newbies meaning newbies to cp or newbies to the clubs or newbies to promoting....Billyyyyyyyyyy:laugh: sat afterhrs at da shore house...were moving in early my brother:D

\

Nicole pm me your cell so I can call you or duh I will see you at Temps

Thank you very much whitecamoro. i appreciate the support

nicbes, i will not be at r-bar this week. last week i only did a guest spot for prime from 11-1. im glad you enjoyed the cd. and the good news about cds, i do have a new one that i just came out with this week. Its Dj Matt Reid - Live @ AByss

let me know if your going out tonight cause im probably going to be going to aqua lounge for a little then shoot over to platinum to see prime and everybody. so if your there tonight, ill have a cd for you. thank you again

Originally posted by djmattreid

Thank you very much whitecamoro. i appreciate the support

nicbes, i will not be at r-bar this week. last week i only did a guest spot for prime from 11-1. im glad you enjoyed the cd. and the good news about cds, i do have a new one that i just came out with this week. Its Dj Matt Reid - Live @ AByss

let me know if your going out tonight cause im probably going to be going to aqua lounge for a little then shoot over to platinum to see prime and everybody. so if your there tonight, ill have a cd for you. thank you again

can i get a cd? :D I'll be at platinum