DIVINE FORCE & TEASE

Present

SUBMISSION 2

LOFT PARTY

Saturday May 3, 2003

Hosted by JP, Tease, Mik_e Smilez and Divine Force

DJ’S

DJ DIVINE Divine Force, D3 (see below)

MAC & CANINO Tease (House, Tribal & Progressive)

JP SOLIS Satellite Records (House)

Divine Force and Tease are going all out on this loft party. The Daylight Loft is an absolutely breathtaking 5000 sq. ft. penthouse loft with dramatic city and Hudson River views, all of which are under majestic 18ft ceilings, plush private lounge areas, and twelve fully finished bathrooms!

We are providing a variety of drinks from beer to Long Island Ice Tea. All drinks will range in price from $5 to $6.

The event will feature a state of the art surround sound system provided by Divine Force, the new sound engineer at ARC. This sound system is sure to make you move your body.

Pro Lighting and Video Projection / Visuals will be provided by none other then Quark Lighting.

2-5am DJ DIVINE, the headlining DJ is a 17-year veteran DJ who has spun on the Main Floor at almost every major club in Manhattan and has toured across the U.S. and Canada. You might have heard him lately at GrooveJet, Abaya, or Filter 14. Divine ripped it up at Filter where he spun a 6-hour set to a cheering Friday night crowd. He spins a blend of Progressive House & Trance, Tribal, and Techno.

General admission $25

Reduced $20 Ladies $10

10pm-5am

18+ 21 to Drink

RSVP

Guestlist: houseontrancest@yahoo.com or 646-220-4396

When emailing please provide first full name and last initial.

Ask for the DIVINE GUESTLIST at the door.

DAYLIGHT LOFT

450 West 31st St NYC @ 10th Ave

8th Floor

Originally posted by Crackorn

I think I'm coming too!

Well if you see me there, come up and say hi... I know we've met before, but, ummmm, I was kind of in a state that night... I'm not sure I'd recognize you right away... :rolleyes::blown:

I do, however, remember that you are not gay... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: