Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so after finally having sex with SexyBabyD........

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:laugh:

Well at least I know that is the only thing wrong with me ;)

Hey D, Are you going to get Justin's name removed? Or are you going to make it into flowers, butterflies or possible a tribal IVEHADIT?????

Curious,

I H I

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dee, It was GREAT to catch up with you at the MENSA meeting. The look on Hawking's face when you asked him to work the door at Eugene's in the middle of he and Phonx's heated debate about bagels ripping a hole in the time-space continuem. Oh man, I still chuckle.

attachment.php?postid=1438523

Originally posted by ivehadit

Dee, It was GREAT to catch up with you at the MENSA meeting. The look on Hawking's face when you asked him to work the door at Eugene's in the middle of he and Phonx's heated debate about bagels ripping a hole in the time-space continuem. Oh man, I still chuckle.

attachment.php?postid=1438523

huh?

and why are u stealing pix from my page u dumbshit lol

If I took this message board seriously id be a very depressed person lol, but im really different in person as im sure a lot of the other ppl on this board are :) and anyone whos gotten to know me off this board knows what im about a likes me for the person I am...even if I do post stupid things once in a while ;)

If I took this message board seriously id be a very depressed person lol, but im really different in person as im sure a lot of the other ppl on this board are :) and anyone whos gotten to know me off this board knows what im about a likes me for the person I am...even if I do post stupid things once in a while ;)

once in awhile?

all your posts are verbal sewage

but if i ever saw you out, id buy you a drink :D

oh pleaseeee.. LOL.. your personality and you as a person= SHIT

but you are VERY cute, but when the rest of you is shit who really cares about that:eek: :D

Originally posted by girly

oh pleaseeee.. LOL.. your personality and you as a person= SHIT

but you are VERY cute, but when the rest of you is shit who really cares about that:eek: :D

u got a point there....but i never experienced her personality or her as a person....i just hope its not similar to her online persona

but either way......your at the top of my list :love:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

STFU before I grab your mother's dildo out of your father's ass and use it to poke your brain out through the back of your gimp cranium!!

Go crawl back into the putrid piece of vagina you came out of.. you clubplanet stalker :laugh:

get a life loser :)

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

I'm the fucking king of posting stupid shit :)

and thats real sad...your a loser with too much time on your hands.. leave your house, get a job and a girlfriend. get off clubplanet :pissy: