Clubplanet Nightlife Community

711 & Deported

kaydup

Originally posted by groovefire

That was Hot Kim...don't call her Kim, it's "Hot Kim". She's loves to spank...all the girls I know do, weird.

I bet she's the one that slapped my ass one night - cute - dark hair - i think she ended up on the tables at some point??? Karla put her up to it - had no clue who she was and here she is slapping my ass out of no where :laugh:

last night owned. i picked a good night to be uhhhh sick :)

meathead, you picked a bad night to pass on 711....karla had her hot hot hot friends with her :tongue::eek::cool:

deported went way beyond what i thought it would musicly. and i think the night is starting to shed its 'stand around and watch the dj all night' vibe. it really was close to that friday party vibe last night....which i hadnt felt in that room since november.

good times :cool:

Originally posted by groovefire

Thursday nights f-in' rule now. :D

yup!!!!! i didn't make it to 711 last night because i had to trek down from NH but i will be back again next week for andrew & dan, then over to Axis for Deklab......a full night of local talent!

Porter was hiding in the corner. Was pretty funny

i saw him hiding in the corner after that i was lmfao! it kinda sounded like he bumped the needle onto the slipmat.....

other than that it was a great night, i had a lot of fun! good to see everyone out, again! this week rules!