Clubplanet Nightlife Community

private martini reception 2nite for cpers@MAZE

eddyguerra305

Originally posted by eddyguerra305

hey wassup everyone i just wanted to let you all know that for my birthday imma do a complementry martini bar in the vip@maze from 10-12 for all of my friends

What if i dont really like you all that much but wanna take advantage of the free martinis can i still come?:confused:

happy 22nd u sexy bitch:cool:

Originally posted by xsandycheeksx

Is anyone gonna show up or is it gonna be another dead Friday night @ Maze???

Last time I invested my time there is sucked ass.

Sandy guess it's been a while since u been to maze then, friday nights at maze are great and it is cerntainly not dead. GO there 2nite, you'll see for yourself and I'm sure u will have a good time.

Originally posted by livin42nite

Sandy guess it's been a while since u been to maze then, friday nights at maze are great and it is cerntainly not dead. GO there 2nite, you'll see for yourself and I'm sure u will have a good time.

My girls and I are not sure if we'll be at Opium or Mynt tonight. Maybe we'll stop by for a few just to check it out. But it is such an pain in the ass to get over there and the parking sucks.

My girls and I are not sure if we'll be at Opium or Mynt tonight. Maybe we'll stop by for a few just to check it out. But it is such an pain in the ass to get over there and the parking sucks.

Maze is a nice club and the Friday party has been on the upswing. But, please don't bring your slut friends there. You whores are wanna b's at Mynt. You should hang at Duces you bitch.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Maze is a nice club and the Friday party has been on the upswing. But, please don't bring your slut friends there. You whores are wanna b's at Mynt. You should hang at Duces you bitch.

Damn no love from guyman to sandycheeks:laugh: Sandy opium should be cool and mynt u will have fun getting inside if you not the sensitive type that does not like waiting at all. I love passsing by mynt before going out, get to see pretty faces and hear all kinds of funny stuff ranging from I'm enrique's little brother or the people who get mad the bouncers don't know who they are and telling them they will regret making them wait. Always fun outside that door but once inside, music is a bit dated and its more of a table club not really party type to me. Trust me though maze is the place 2 be on friday nights, sometimes nerve but a guaranteed good friday night at maze as of late.

He's just mad because I called him old inanother thread. Fuck him and his old balls.

:laugh: Damn this board has gotten so dramatic these past couple of weeks. So much arguements whether it be with timeslots of djs or just within cp members, all in all funny reads as long as its not against me. But really spread the love.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

your my boy guyman and I stuck up for you in the other thread, BUT this shit was funny :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

With "boys" like you I'm fucked... lol

So Sandy, have we met? Are you as ugly as you sound on the board? Because even if you looks are a solid 10, I'd never let my old balls get sucked by someone with a dirty mouth like yours.

Originally posted by guyman1966

With "boys" like you I'm fucked... lol

So Sandy, have we met? Are you as ugly as you sound on the board? Because even if you looks are a solid 10, I'd never let my old balls get sucked by someone with a dirty mouth like yours.

:laugh: :laugh:

He's just mad because I called him old inanother thread. Fuck him and his old balls.

this seems staged for some reason. If not...

xsandycheeksx, you're what I call a typical Miami club whore. You don't go for the quality, you go because Ocean motherfucking Drive said it's the hip place to be.

Fuck you and your kind.

If you and Guyman are putting on a show for us all, it's a fucking riot :)

If not :mad: ...

I'll ask GM tonite.