Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Night (Thursday)

Tried every place imaginable and all weren't that good. Went to Metro, the music was good, the place was empty. Went to Caruso's, decent @ best I would say. I was going to go to Joey's but figured it would suck, so I went to Company B's and sat there for exactly one minute with a truck driver and a lady straight out of 1980 with her big hair, bangs, smoking a newport 100, and she probably rolled up in a 1978 Camaro. What is wrong with Thursdays now. Used to be awesome to go out on thursdays?? Is there anything good??

Originally posted by joe81

Tried every place imaginable and all weren't that good. Went to Metro, the music was good, the place was empty. Went to Caruso's, decent @ best I would say. I was going to go to Joey's but figured it would suck, so I went to Company B's and sat there for exactly one minute with a truck driver and a lady straight out of 1980 with her big hair, bangs, smoking a newport 100, and she probably rolled up in a 1978 Camaro. What is wrong with Thursdays now. Used to be awesome to go out on thursdays?? Is there anything good??

Now every thursday night promotor is going to come out of the woodwork for this one.

Deko is always a good time.;)

Originally posted by joe81

I heard Joeys was packed but a lot of young bucks. Try Deko. Nice venue, crowd, & atmosphere.

PM JArmenio for guestlist........

Victor Soto