Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Juiceheads

themoo

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jerseyboyy

not all juice heads are guido's bro and over all wtf can't juice heads join the anti guido site too LoL

Dude I have NOTHING against juice heads. SHit the only reason why I don’t is because I don’t stick to working out enough and I drink allot. Nothing at all. I give people props that have the balls to use and do it rite.

Originally posted by notallthere

Dude I have NOTHING against juice heads. SHit the only reason why I don’t is because I don’t stick to working out enough and I drink allot. Nothing at all. I give people props that have the balls to use and do it rite.

true that bro any guy who would choose to lift over geting drunk is a fagget so believe me i drink like a mofo and would choose any thing over the gym any day but over all not all juice heads are bad but a lot of those fake juicers who don't even know shit about a roid yet brag about being on them those are the faggets who deserve to be hated and that fuk up the club world

The funny thing is Moo never tells us much about this mystery man....Bus..you missed a funny scene outside of Tempts...we were all walking back to our Palm Villa Mansion and we saw Moo with his new car...The Stacked was getting ready to walk over it Big Foot Style...but he pulled away like Knight Rider. Then I believe I asked in a hysterical laughing tone..."Are you the chick that Moo said was in MAXIM?" Whoops the Stacked does not hold back much.....

Originally posted by njstacked2

The funny thing is Moo never tells us much about this mystery man....Bus..you missed a funny scene outside of Tempts...we were all walking back to our Palm Villa Mansion and we saw Moo with his new car...The Stacked was getting ready to walk over it Big Foot Style...but he pulled away like Knight Rider. Then I believe I asked in a hysterical laughing tone..."Are you the chick that Moo said was in MAXIM?" Whoops the Stacked does not hold back much.....

you going to surf sunday stacker2 ?