ATTN: Juiceheads

themoo

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

Hey i know!! lets all meet up and argue this in person! :blown:

I'm reading the first line in your signature and the above line and trying to figure out the duality of your personality

:D

Originally posted by ou812

I'm reading the first line in your signature and the above line and trying to figure out the duality of your personality

:D

Honestly, i am against arguing, unless someone keeps pressing the issue.

if you knew me in person, you'd love me.........not to make that sound conceited, but I am the most upfront, honest person who gets a bad rep for being a bitch, but i'd give any one of my friends, my kidney if they needed it.

and i find its easier to forgive someone then to hold a grudge

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

Honestly, i am against arguing, unless someone keeps pressing the issue.

if you knew me in person, you'd love me.........not to make that sound conceited, but I am the most upfront, honest person who gets a bad rep for being a bitch, but i'd give any one of my friends, my kidney if they needed it.

and i find its easier to forgive someone then to hold a grudge

Well, let's just hope none of them suffer renal failure, so you won't have to put that friendship to the test.

Hahahaha :laugh:

Originally posted by ou812

Well, let's just hope none of them suffer renal failure, so you won't have to put that friendship to the test.

Hahahaha :laugh:

well the rate my friends are going with the steriods, drinking and drugs.....................someone is gonna need something

actually, i decided to invest money into a nursing home, so we can all be retired crackheads with parkinson's, blasting the music, bobbing our heads together in like 40 years with no teeth, using a cane to walk.

its gonna be strictly a clubber's retirement home.

I'd like to fire back at you but "who the hell are you?" NOBODY!

Yeah! Because you don't know me I'm 'NOBODY'. Moo you don't know anyone that lives further than 50 miles from Mommy and Daddy's house. Let me know if you ever venture out of your fragile little world. Let me kmow when you're in Denver (you'll never travel here). I'll show you around and we can hang out. You can tell everyone that your 'themoo' from www.njguido.com and see how many people look at you like 'who the fuck cares and who the fuck are you'? It won't get you very far outside of your fragile, little world moo.

You live in a very small world moo that was created by your own insecurities. You 'seem' to surround yourself with people that will only support and continue to inflate your ego. You can't handle even simple adversity.

The simple bench press challenge proved that. You couldn't even meet up with some bros from this site all in good fun. Weak bro, weak!

You live in a glass house; you know how the rest of the saying goes...

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

Yeah! Because you don't know me I'm 'NOBODY'. Moo you don't know anyone that lives further than 50 miles from Mommy and Daddy's house. Let me know if you ever venture out of your fragile little world. Let me kmow when you're in Denver (you'll never travel here). I'll show you around and we can hang out. You can tell everyone that your 'themoo' from www.njguido.com and see how many people look at you like 'who the fuck cares and who the fuck are you'? It won't get you very far outside of your fragile, little world moo.

You live in a very small world moo that was created by your own insecurities. You 'seem' to surround yourself with people that will only support and continue to inflate your ego. You can't handle even simple adversity.

The simple bench press challenge proved that. You couldn't even meet up with some bros from this site all in good fun. Weak bro, weak!

You live in a glass house; you know how the rest of the saying goes...

Buddy, I've been all over the world #1. #2 Who the hell wants to go to Denver. #3 I've sold NJGUIDO shirts to over 40 different states. #4 A film crew from California came to film us live at Deko. #5 You know me, who the f*** are you....exactly? #6 My so called fragile little world is much more secure than yours will ever be. #7 The Washington Post will be living at our shore house doing an article on us Memorial Day Weekend. #8 The bench press is to be held down the shore where it is convienent for everyone...Idiot. Do you think I have time to travel around proving things to people on CP? Maybe you do. It sucks when every point that you tried to make was 100 percent invalid.

"You don't even know me, you say that I'm not living right....You don't understand me, so why do you judge my life?" (thank you Mr. VanHeldon)

• 2 weeks later...

themoo: speaking of high school sounds like you got dumped in too many trashcans.... nahhhh just playin bro but seriously you can't generalize the behavior patterns off all juiceheads without sounding like a broken record.

njangel is right people change their appearance for alot of reasons. My boy sticks a needle in his ass cuz he wants the fucking bench and squat national record.... this animal is benching 530 lbs and he's the nicest fucking guy you'll ever meet (minus the roid rages..j/k)

Bottom line it's a decision different people make for different reasons. Right now i gotta stay flexible and limber for my breaks and Caporeira so it wouldn't make sense for me to be messin w tha juicy juice.... but i'm not gonna hate on peeps who wanna build up thier body cuz i've been it that game for years and understand the mentality of the body builder.

Saying guys mess with roids to make other guys feel less confident is bananas!!