Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Nazi once said...

Originally posted by raver_mania

And why is it the right, pro-Bush crowd always implies that saving rain-forests is a bad thing?? This is not the first time I've heard this kind of example "saving rainforests instead of so-and-so". Do you even realize the impact destroying rainforests has on world climate??? We're all so worried about terrorists, and "national security" that what'll actually kill us in the end is global warming!!!

:laugh:

BTW, do you support drilling in the Alaskan wilderness for oil?

Both parties have made many mistakes - its no good pointing fingers and saying one party made more mistakes than the other.

And I'm sure both parties had intelligence info that we're not privy to, that they based their decisions on - not saying thats justification, just saying things are never as simple as they appear.

One thing we can agree on is that Bush makes many dumb comments. I remember in a news conference when talking about the budget he used the term, itty bitty, :laugh: wtf is wrong with him, lol.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why is it the right, pro-Bush crowd always implies that saving rain-forests is a bad thing?? This is not the first time I've heard this kind of example "saving rainforests instead of so-and-so". Do you even realize the impact destroying rainforests has on world climate??? We're all so worried about terrorists, and "national security" that what'll actually kill us in the end is global warming!!!

Both parties have made many mistakes - its no good pointing fingers and saying one party made more mistakes than the other.

And I'm sure both parties had intelligence info that we're not privy to, that they based their decisions on - not saying thats justification, just saying things are never as simple as they appear.

Raver,

I understand global warming will hurt us eventually but if weighed aginst detrmining when the next terrorist attack will happen I think the scale tips in favor of Homeland Security..

Do I support drilling in Alaska?? If done with todays technology,

Oh yeah!!! Toadys technology will not cause the same destruction that drilling did years ago..

I don't like to point fingrers either because it is not constructive.. I always state that the bitching from the left about we created BIN LADEN will solve nothing...but if the finger is going to be pointed I just wanted to straighten out in what direction it SHOULD GO..

the quicker we remove Bin Laden and straighten out other serious issues, the sooner we can concentrate on other things such as the environment.

We obviously can't leave the terrorist issue or global aggression alone, becuase history [and the Clinton administration's inaction] have proven that it will only fester - it won't go away of its own accord.

No you're implying saving the rainforests is a bad thing for fucks sake stop spinning

Originally posted by starvingartist

One thing we can agree on is that Bush makes many dumb comments. I remember in a news conference when talking about the budget he used the term, itty bitty, :laugh: wtf is wrong with him, lol.

what's wrong with the term itty bitty? he's just using the vernacular of the common man

Originally posted by starvingartist

In this case I hope your wrong. I think its more comparable to the common language of a middle school student.

The reason people like george bush is because he's a straight shooter and when he gives speeches he give's the impression of being like your neighbor. Not many people would understand miniscule but everyone understand itty bitty. which using some common language to break up speaches filles with supersillious Rhetoric is well... okie dokie :D.

I mean ask your self is the president using that word really a big deal. I think you should have listened to the content of his speach which was really good and made good economic sense instead of nit picking his words. you don't have to be a human thesaurus to have great Ideas or getting things done.

you know I love you but I think your point is as childish as the word he used

Originally posted by cintron

normalnoises, if you wish to say something, try not to hide behind the words of others. discuss with your own words, if you have any to contribute.

otherwise, stop being a fucking obnoxious bastard and posting articles that are longer than War and Peace.

Don't you ever tell me what to post and I'll post what I want and as lenghty as I please. I'll slap you senseless all over this board.

And it's clearly obvious you have nothing to prove that the comparisions between Hitler and the patriot act are dis-simular so you retort with petty drivel.

Lets see if you can prove it wrong which I doubt you can.

Originally posted by normalnoises

Don't you ever tell me what to post and I'll post what I want and as lenghty as I please. I'll slap you senseless all over this board.

And it's clearly obvious you have nothing to prove that the comparisions between Hitler and the patriot act are dis-simular so you retort with petty drivel.

Lets see if you can prove it wrong which I doubt you can.

ooooh. hit a chord, didn't I?

Still trying to figure out how to speak on your own instead of finding an article and letting someone else do the talking for you?

It seems you don't have much to say when left to your own devices. I've written my side of the argument. You'll find it up above a little bit.

I believe the ball's still in your court on giving your own opinion....

....say it with me now, as if you're taking the SAT"s all over again...

IN YOUR OWN WORDS

ooooh. hit a chord, didn't I?

Still trying to figure out how to speak on your own instead of finding an article and letting someone else do the talking for you?

It seems you don't have much to say when left to your own devices. I've written my side of the argument. You'll find it up above a little bit.

I believe the ball's still in your court on giving your own opinion....

....say it with me now, as if you're taking the SAT"s all over again...

IN YOUR OWN WORDS

here is my side of the argument in MY OWN WORDS!! You are an ignorant moron like bush. His speeches are something out of 6th grade which shows his lack of intelligence and maturity such as yours. He is another Hitler and the simularities are there such as Bush's knowledge of 9/11 before it happened and allowing it to happen just like Hitler allowed parliament to burn at the hands of his own party while scapgoating the communists so he can have his war just like bush wanted his.

Hitler eroded civil rights just like the Bush administration did. Hitler did racial profiling of Jews like Bush is doing racial profiling of Arabs.

What part of this do you not understand?

Don't even think of telling me not to compare Bush to Hitler when the simularities are there because I'll ram the constitution down your throat real hard. I piss off real easy and I will personally customize a new asshole for you.

Originally posted by siceone

and he has the right to tell you you're a pompus asshole suck it up dick face

And I have the right to tell the both of you to grow up.

thanks for that. you've proven that behind those articles, you have the ability of an 8 year old to debate and argue.

way to just throw shit out there and be like "it's so easy to see that blahblahblah i'm gonna ram u a new asshole u n00b 1 M 2 L337 4 U"

:rolleyes:

Bring it on, bitch ;) i'd like to see you try and tear me a new asshole. You can't argue worth a damn and your inability to form coherent statements ranks up there with the best of the social misfits.

you and the Iraqi information minister should have your own show.

thanks for that. you've proven that behind those articles, you have the ability of an 8 year old to debate and argue.

way to just throw shit out there and be like "it's so easy to see that blahblahblah i'm gonna ram u a new asshole u n00b 1 M 2 L337 4 U"

:rolleyes:

Bring it on, bitch ;) i'd like to see you try and tear me a new asshole. You can't argue worth a damn and your inability to form coherent statements ranks up there with the best of the social misfits.

you and the Iraqi information minister should have your own show.

Thank you for proving me right.

Oh? Are you gonna "customize that asshole" for me?

You said you piss off easily...

so piss off then. l8tr.

Already did. You could not find a practical rebuttal to what I stated to disprove the simularities so instead you retorted with insults.

Therefore I win the debate and you lose.

LOL you are fucking delerious.

back up a couple pages and see if you can find my "stop hating on america" post. It says all my opinions.

the only thing i've heard out of you to the contrary is insults or unsubstantiated crap. You just throw stuff out there and then declare it to be the God's truth.

I haven't heard a single thing from you that I could construe as an argument... I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

LOL you are fucking delerious.

back up a couple pages and see if you can find my "stop hating on america" post. It says all my opinions.

the only thing i've heard out of you to the contrary is insults or unsubstantiated crap. You just throw stuff out there and then declare it to be the God's truth.

I haven't heard a single thing from you that I could construe as an argument... I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

So it's not free speech to express ones feeling on America?

I HATE AMERICA!!! HOW IS THAT YOU LITTLE FUCK??? GONNA COME HERE AND KILL ME FOR SAYING IT?? GONNA KILL ME FOR POSTING ARTICLES WHEN ASSWIPES LIKE YOU SILICONE SLUT, IGLOO AND OTHERS DO THE SAME THING? YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO GET ON EVERYONE ELSE ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU EVEN DARE TO GET ON ME!! YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME FROM POSTING ARTICLES? COME ON, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!

THE ONLY THING I SEE WHEN I READ YOUR POSTS IS INSULTS (SO IT'S OK FOR YOU TO) ARROGANCE, HATE AND IGNORANCE AND YOUR MORONACY.

YOU ARE A DICKLESS PUSSY! YOU ARE A WORTHLESS SUB-HUMAN!

YOU ARE A TROLL!!

YOU ARE A CONFORMING PIG!!!

Originally posted by normalnoises

So it's not free speech to express ones feeling on America?

I HATE AMERICA!!! HOW IS THAT YOU LITTLE FUCK??? GONNA COME HERE AND KILL ME FOR SAYING IT?? GONNA KILL ME FOR POSTING ARTICLES WHEN ASSWIPES LIKE YOU SILICONE SLUT, IGLOO AND OTHERS DO THE SAME THING? YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO GET ON EVERYONE ELSE ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU EVEN DARE TO GET ON ME!! YOU THINK YOU CAN STOP ME FROM POSTING ARTICLES? COME ON, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!

THE ONLY THING I SEE WHEN I READ YOUR POSTS IS INSULTS (SO IT'S OK FOR YOU TO) ARROGANCE, HATE AND IGNORANCE AND YOUR MORONACY.

YOU ARE A DICKLESS PUSSY! YOU ARE A WORTHLESS SUB-HUMAN!

YOU ARE A TROLL!!

YOU ARE A CONFORMING PIG!!!

and you are steadily proving my point.