Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Countdown to CODE and MEETUP!!!! MAY 2nd!!!

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I'm spinning salsa out on the patio from 2 to 4, then its Vicman's turn :aright:

:tongue:

What do you spin? house? trance? dnb, etc? and congrats on the gig :D

So now Steve is on at 1 - that is a little more precise than "sometime after 12:30" Why do I get the feeling that tomorrow we'll all be talking about how Lawler is "passed out in his hotel room" and he suspiciously shows up till 2:30 or so :laugh: :laugh:

If it were Sasha, the passed out in the hotel room would probably be more applicable. With Lawler, it's more like "he doesn't like the positioning of his posters on the wall. They all need to be moved up three centimeters before he will grace the decks".

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

If it were Sasha, the passed out in the hotel room would probably be more applicable. With Lawler, it's more like "he doesn't like the positioning of his posters on the wall. They all need to be moved up three centimeters before he will grace the decks".

I wonder if his brother will be there. That guy was all about yelling at you for taking pics of Lawler during WMC. At the GU party he was standing next to the dj booth/tent and every time a flash went off he would be all over that person.

I guess that's the job I'd choose if my sibiling was a superstar dj :rolleyes:

In any event, I can't wait to see Lawler!!! :D:love2:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

do you mean ty t closing? :confused:

Does anybody know what's going on? :laugh:

no Ty T might be opening and closing. Although ive heard DJ Jose might start the night on. whoever gets there first i suppose

^ I think some of us are curious about the opening slot b/c we have to get there before 11 for free entry. Is it going to be salsa or something similarly grating on the ears? In that case I will need to start drinking *immediately*! :laugh:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

^ I think some of us are curious about the opening slot b/c we have to get there before 11 for free entry.

I heard its only 5 bucks with the pass after that. But that may just be a rumor...do you know?

Originally posted by silvershoes

I heard its only 5 bucks with the pass after that. But that may just be a rumor...do you know?

I thought it was $5 off w/ the pass? Well we'll see, right? :D I'm very excited to check this out. While I am not a fan of Masoud A's parties I'm willing to give this one a chance - hell, its Steve Lawler! :bounce: :bounce:

I just remember that Dave Seaman spun at a Masoud A party and then it went to shit in the EDM department - but I'm keeping an open mind :D At least there's no dress code and I can wear my sneaks!

Plus it seems like a lot of old friends/faces are coming out for this!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[the code web site says it's $10 to get in and reduced admission is supposed to be $5 off $10-$5= $5...right magyarcica?

Originally posted by dotdotdot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[the code web site says it's $10 to get in and reduced admission is supposed to be $5 off $10-$5= $5...right magyarcica?

oh cool! I didn't realize how much admission was - $10 isn't bad at all.

Originally posted by dotdotdot

I can answer this one, I'm Asian. Yes, 10 - 5 does indeed equal 5.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I can answer this one, I'm Asian. Yes, 10 - 5 does indeed equal 5.

:laugh: :laugh:

For some reason I had it in my head that it was $20 like the old party they had there that I won't compare Code to....

:D

So there's no rush to get there. Wow, when did I get so cheap? :D And I mean with money Shady - so shut up :rolleyes: