Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Countdown to CODE and MEETUP!!!! MAY 2nd!!!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by silvershoes

he is a sight to see! hes been haunting NYC for years- the last time I saw him was at Sasha and Digweed at Cipriani NYC Thanksgiving Eve 2001.

The best was when he got up on one of the speakers and was dancing around :clap:

he was there that night? i dont recall seeing him, but i was pretty :screwy: that night

Originally posted by vicman

he was there that night? i dont recall seeing him, but i was pretty :screwy: that night

he was there! were you?

that was one of the best nights- its wasnt long after Sept 11th and it was so great to see the city getting back to itself. Sasha was dancing around near the DJ booth and at the end of the night people held up a big banner saying welcome home Sasha and Digweed.

But the Cipriani people made them stop playing at 7am exactly and the promised breakfast buffet was donuts.

Originally posted by silvershoes

he was there! were you?

that was one of the best nights- its wasnt long after Sept 11th and it was so great to see the city getting back to itself. Sasha was dancing around near the DJ booth and at the end of the night people held up a big banner saying welcome home Sasha and Digweed.

But the Cipriani people made them stop playing at 7am exactly and the promised breakfast buffet was donuts.

yeah i was there. the coat check was a mess at the end of the night and in order to buy drinks you had to buy $5 chips. 1 chip for non alcoholic 2 chips for alcoholic.

sound was kinda bad that night but the high ceiling made for a nice light show.

when i went up for that it was the first time i had been up to NY since i moved from there, like 10 months earlier.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I will definitely be there. Maybe Cotoncandydream can answer this for me: If we go to Code early - before 11, will the main room be open at this time? Or will we be forced to listen to hip hop/salsa for a while?

Thanks!:D

The main room is scheduled to open at midnight.... there will be house music until then on the deck.....

Originally posted by magyarcica

The main room is scheduled to open at midnight.... there will be house music until then on the deck.....

wait a min, I read salsa on the decks. you're not calling salsa music house music are ya?!:mad: there better be some REAL house on the patio. I will blow chunks if I hear anything remotely close to La bouche's music.

Here is the deal and the info:

UFO, SNEAKS are allowed just don't come strolling in looking like a whino. Yes there is a difference between creative raving clothing and looking like you just stumbled out of a POW camp.

OPENING NIGHT ONLY in anticipation of a later crowd we are opening the main 11:30pm HOUSE & FUNKY BREAKS will be on the outside deck.

Besides most people don't even know where the deck is we are trying to make them aware of it.

OH First FOAM PARTY is MAY 23rd:eek: see ya on the dance floor!