Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever think about tearing a girls bottom jaw off

Originally posted by notallthere

then throat fucking her? Tongue all dangling out and shit :tongue: :tongue:

LoL i think about this all the time bro or doing it rambo style and like stabbing a bitch and fukin her in the knife wound LoL that would be some sik shit

Originally posted by xrapturex

why dont you just find an old lady and let her take out her dentures. aka 'gumjob"

true girl thought of this many of times but its hard to find a bitch like that i remember i went to virgina and was asking around for toothless chicks for fumjobs but couldn't find 1 but over all thats gotta feel nice ass heLL

but over all y find an old bitch with fake teeth y not just punch a young bitch in the mouth who looks good to get that gum job u know LoL

Originally posted by jerseyboyy

true girl thought of this many of times but its hard to find a bitch like that i remember i went to virgina and was asking around for toothless chicks for fumjobs but couldn't find 1 but over all thats gotta feel nice ass heLL

but over all y find an old bitch with fake teeth y not just punch a young bitch in the mouth who looks good to get that gum job u know LoL

cattle , people are.

• 10 years later...