Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temptations Temptations Temptations

It is 5 am and I just got in from work an hour ago. All in all I thought it was a pretty good night, but I will let you guys be the judge of that. I will say this, Denny was definitely on point tonight. NICE FUCKING JOB!!! Good to see a lot of you peeps out, cosmicgate, spygirl, cigs(who never came back for a shot), Danfury, (my all time favorite saynotodrama), and many others I cant remember because I drank TOO much (sorry). I hope you all got your VIP cards, I hooked up those who came by. Remember, the XS/Tempts. card, which gives you front of line privileges and no cover to both clubs, will only be available now at XS's grand re-opening on May 17th. Hope to see you all this summer at both XS and Tempts...

Keith

I love Temptations!!! Last night was an excellent time, a small preview to what the rest of the summer is going to be. Not to packed last night because too many pussy's wouldn't battle the weather, but the "the real warriors" showed up and had a great time. Denny was phenominal as usual.......................

Afterhours at my place wasn't too out of control(which is how I wanted it) and I wanted to thank everyone that was there for being respectful in my house and not damaging anything or whatever(you know what I mean)..............I really appreciate that.

Good times last night.....................see everyone MDW!!!

Hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Temps was a good time. Not too crowded, music was just a tease of that to come, and all the nights ahead..... Can't wait for MDW:bounce:

So excited to Cosmic Gate, Trick Daddy, Cigs, My Joey Joe ;), Cody, DSB, Mrs. Otter, SolarGirl, Hype, Tooch, Sexy in the City and Mr. Ash (love the hat), Stardo, Sticky, the warrior crew, DonDiezel, Digga, NJ Stacked and Bus and crew....:D and Thank you Joel :kiss2:

Hope I didn't forget anybody..... The summer is gonna be ill....lol:tongue:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL

Temps was a good time. Not too crowded, music was just a tease of that to come, and all the nights ahead..... Can't wait for MDW:bounce:

So excited to Cosmic Gate, Trick Daddy, Cigs, My Joey Joe ;), Cody, DSB, Mrs. Otter, SolarChic, Hype, Tooch, Sexy in the City and Mr. Ash (love the hat), Stardo, Sticky, the warrior crew, DonDiezel, Digga, NJ Stacked and Bus and crew....:D and Thank you Joel :kiss2:

Hope I didn't forget anybody..... The summer is gonna be ill....lol:tongue:

All i can say is WOW. What is it about TEMPTS that makes Denny sound better then any place i have ever heard him??? Great seeing Cody,Ceeotter,Spygirl,Tooch, Cigs,Trickdaddy,Joe Arminio,The Fucken mad man himself TEMPKID, and nice meeting Danfury and the Hype. Great night, Geat Great night...And Cody, you better hook me with one of those all in one vip cards!!!(please)

sticky i thaught you were joking about that AJAX you were hiding underneath the kitchen sink................when you left me and DON cut some of it up.........................

our mouths were bubbling all day sunday, my teeth are pearly white though........... and my face hasnt looked so WHITE!!!!!!!!!!

sorry..................................

Good times... Denny played really well in a preseason game..

Cody definitely good to see you. I'll run into you soon I'm sure.

Cosmic - Finally nice to put the face to the name.

Otter + Jersey Joel - Thanks again ;)

BTW.. I left my jacket @ the Otter's bar on Saturday. SOmeone please hold that for me...

To the usual bustas - See u on Sunday!

Originally posted by danfury

Cody definitely good to see you. I'll run into you soon I'm sure.

BTW.. I left my jacket @ the Otter's bar on Saturday. SOmeone please hold that for me...

Dan PM me so I can find out about your jacket. I know Richie(her partner) tuned two jackets in to Joel at the end of the night. Tell me what it looked like and I will talk to Lori and Joel and make sure they hold it for you.

Originally posted by swimmer219

Tempts was decent...

Cody, thanks again and you will be re-paid!!!

Is it me or was anyone think Denny was run of the mill??? I was looking for a little more...maybe he was saving it...

I thought Denny's track selection was great! Lot's of new stuff mixed in with a lot of last summer's favorites. Perfect little appetizer for what's to come MDW!! Can't wait!

HAPPY to see all the familiar faces... you know who you are, too many to mention right now. The new VIP looks great!

SAD to see: Sunglasses on a RAINY day in APRIL no less, oh and shirtless guys...ALREADY??? C'mon! WAY too much WHITE before memorial day. Crowd was ............entertaining! :D

Until MDW... Enjoy and be safe!! See ya in a few weeks!

You're signature is cute, but... no matter how much confidence you have, accesories can make or break your look too!

Hey... to each his own, just my opinion about sunglasees in the club...especially when the sun hasn't made any appearance throughout the entire day.

Today: Sunny. High around 75F. Winds SW at 10 to 20 mph.:cool:

Enjoy!

Originally posted by betsey1839

Can anyone tell me if it is still possible to get a vip card for temps. I heard it was really good this past weekend. When do they start opening for Sundays?;)

1st 200 ladies get a voucher this sat nite. they are start wit sundays this sunday....ADV will be there this sunday