cancun goers help

hey i might go to cancun in july

and i need some opinions on the hotels i am choosing from

july 4 - july 8

tucancun beach resort and villas: $750 all inclusive

costa real hotel and suites : $794 all inclusive

sunset royal all inclusive:$639

thks

...dunno about all those hotels.....and those prices seem very low for all inclusive.....watch out for any weird deals and shit...sometimes.....there are hidden regulations on your all inclusive...............i stayed at caribean village twice...2000-01........very nice...........highly recomend...........don't stay at oasis......u can chill there anyway......so no need to stay there........many stories of stolen money/clothes from rooms....no doors on bathroom ...lol....etc...

I stayed at the Royal Solaris which was all inclusive. Had nothing negative to say about it. Very fun atmosphere but an older crowd. I guess it depends on what your looking for. If you want a more off the hook/wild time hotel, you might not like this one. Although, it was very clean and very nice, with no strings attached to the all inclusive. Had no prob. having a good time!

Def. check it out

Originally posted by juliet21

hey i might go to cancun in july

and i need some opinions on the hotels i am choosing from

july 4 - july 8

tucancun beach resort and villas: $750 all inclusive

costa real hotel and suites : $794 all inclusive

sunset royal all inclusive:$639

thks

doinbg tog

ok...i just came back from Cancun this past Saturday...I went with my girlfriends and we had an awesome time...I suggest you go through a company called StudentCity...they were a huge help with our trip...they are in Cancun with you if you need help on what nights to go where and they offer package deals for free meals and drinks...and the packages are cheap! we stayed at the Omni, which is a beautiful place...there was not one thing wrong with our stay there! the Oasis,right next store, is always packed with kids too...write back for more advice!:party: