Clubplanet Nightlife Community

name the top 5 clubs in DC...

sassa

i'm going to be in DC this summer, and don't want it to be like the 50 times i've been there before and couldn't find anything to do...need help....thanks....preferably clubs that don't play mainstream and hip hop mtv shit all the time...any out ther that play world music, or good progressive/jungle/drum & bass..?

well we'll see how nation is this upcoming friday with thier new friday night event, so i wont mention code @ nation so:

buzz@trust (b'more) for some d&b, techno, prog (buzzlife.com)

red-good for afterhours and more housey sounds

five-fridays for prog and techno sat. for house

sonar (b'more) jungle, d&b, prog deneding on what night you go (sonarlounge.com)

and if your a trance head: glow (glowdc.com)

we'll see about code @ nation after this friday.

give us a head up as to when your around here and we'll serve as tour guides-->maybe even have a mini "liberal-left wing" current event board meet up :D

Originally posted by vicman

well we'll see how nation is this upcoming friday with thier new friday night event, so i wont mention code @ nation so:

buzz@trust (b'more) for some d&b, techno, prog (buzzlife.com)

red-good for afterhours and more housey sounds

five-fridays for prog and techno sat. for house

sonar (b'more) jungle, d&b, prog deneding on what night you go (sonarlounge.com)

and if your a trance head: glow (glowdc.com)

we'll see about code @ nation after this friday.

give us a head up as to when your around here and we'll serve as tour guides-->maybe even have a mini "liberal-left wing" current event board meet up :D

Vic...you forgot Dream ;)

You're gonna be in DC this summer?

Yeah, all those places...keeping fingers crossed for Code@Nation.

For a smaller, more loungy setting, there's also Gua Rapo on Fri and Sat nights. Progressive house. Its in VIrginia, right across from Georgetown.

Originally posted by merkie

Vic...you forgot Dream ;)

The request was for FIVE clubs. If he would've added "dream" then the list would've been to SIX. And it's a good thing he didn't put it on the list. I had my first "dream" experience last friday (it was nothing that I will ever partake in again) I think I was molested by some fucking MOAB at that place. I am still kind of in shock and I am thinking about starting my therapy treatments again.

If I ever go anywhere with any of my coworkers again it will be to the conference room behind closed doors so I can kick their asses.