Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats with jayz doing all these remakes of songs??

FlipsSOE

well the rockstar and flava in ya ear are tracks he did for mixtapes... Just so happens that DJ's are playin them cause they are hot. I know the Aalyia is a benefit for her foundation. Jay is doin mad shit because he knows people know he fell off, so he is tryin to get back. We'll see what happens though with Blackout, looks like he's on the right track so far...

i thought i was the only one who thought he fell off...

everything up to blueprint was good... but there was like 1 or 2 tracks on blueprint 2 worth listening to... and that was a doublecd.... i can't stand anything on the radio/mtv... i think he knows hes lost his inspiration, he said hes putting out 1 more album then callin it quits...

thats the best way to do it... just hang it up if you know you're not killin it anymore... gotta give props for that...

• 2 weeks later...

Those freestyles you heard (over the "Flava In Your Ear," "Rockstar" and others) were on a mixtape he released in conjunction with his new Reebok sneaker (the S. Carter) that has been selling like hotcakes all over the country. And the CD is called The S. Carter Collection. Sort of a bonus gift you get with buying the sneaker. They aren't real songs. Just freestyles.

I don't know what you guys are talking about w/ Jay-Z falling off.

Originally posted by Dee Phunk

Those freestyles you heard (over the "Flava In Your Ear," "Rockstar" and others) were on a mixtape he released in conjunction with his new Reebok sneaker (the S. Carter) that has been selling like hotcakes all over the country. And the CD is called The S. Carter Collection. Sort of a bonus gift you get with buying the sneaker. They aren't real songs. Just freestyles.

I don't know what you guys are talking about w/ Jay-Z falling off.

really, I thought it was single that was sold with the shoe... the track called 'Stop' i have most of the freestyles due to mixtapes, but if it is a full CD can send or give me a track listing?

Originally posted by ladyshady

all i know is that this Black Album better be fire

cuz its all he talks about

if it sucks, after all the hype hes giving it, hes gunna look like a real dick.

:laugh: that was mad funny... I dunno why

i am a *hovah* fan, but i really think he should have kept his mouth shut and then just hit everyone with it cause it would have suprised the non-believers more