Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have this fantasy...

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

I want to tie up a girl and blindfold her. I want to tie her up and blindfold her then leave her waiting on the bed... then i walk in the room and all she can do is hear me walking around the room. I make my way to the bed and run my hands up and down her body, I then get a feather and start at her neck and tickle her whole body. I get to her inner thighs and this is where she looses it. she squirms, moans and begs for me to fuck her!

All I do is walk around the room making her wonder whats going to happen next. I then get on top of her and flip her over forcefully and cut her panties off....

to be continued.

I've blindfolded a guy before. Having a guy just walk around the room while you can't see him is kinda the reason why I've never been blindfolded. Its that whole trust issue that he's leaving you there and taking polaroids of you to send around to all his friends. I don't like it :(

Originally posted by gabo

I then get on top of her and flip her over forcefully and cut her panties off....

once she is tied down you really cant flip her over without either untying her or dislocating her shoulders.... :( (I know from experience :) )

btw this is a great time to bring that ex-g/f in to have that 3some she never would agree to. :D

hmmm.... I wonder whose tounge that is??

Originally posted by gabo

I want to tie up a girl and blindfold her. I want to tie her up and blindfold her then leave her waiting on the bed... then i walk in the room and all she can do is hear me walking around the room. I make my way to the bed and run my hands up and down her body, I then get a feather and start at her neck and tickle her whole body. I get to her inner thighs and this is where she looses it. she squirms, moans and begs for me to fuck her!

All I do is walk around the room making her wonder whats going to happen next. I then get on top of her and flip her over forcefully and cut her panties off....

to be continued.

Been there done that.. but it's so much better to do it to a guy but I skip on the blindfolds I want him to watch me.. I want to look into his eyes everytime I do something to him... :tongue: Damn now Im horny..

Guest gabo
Originally posted by shroomy

once she is tied down you really cant flip her over without either untying her or dislocating her shoulders.... :(

you got me there

Guest gabo
Originally posted by naughtybabe

Been there done that.. but it's so much better to do it to a guy but I skip on the blindfolds I want him to watch me.. I want to look into his eyes everytime I do something to him... :tongue: Damn now Im horny..

that makes two of us.

Originally posted by i3itch

I've blindfolded a guy before. Having a guy just walk around the room while you can't see him is kinda the reason why I've never been blindfolded. Its that whole trust issue that he's leaving you there and taking polaroids of you to send around to all his friends. I don't like it :(

You sleep with people you do not trust?

Guest gabo

trust is very important to me

if it's important to you then it's important to me!:D

Guest gabo

Ohhh.. If that is so then what am I in the mood for right now?

you are in the mood for me me put your legs on my shoulders and eat you out for hours... just a shot in the dark

Guest gabo

:eek: That sounds great but that's not what I was thinking... :laugh:

that sounds great i sall I care about, so i win!

Originally posted by nycchic24

besdies feathers, try ice cubes, whip cream

although i have noticed that blindfolds and ice cubes combo illicits the biggest responses.

also, have a glass of steaming hot plain water. Take a gulp of it and give her a full-on kiss on the clitoris, using the warmth of the hot water. You'll never hear a moan like that one, I promise.