Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Thursday @ 711!!!

groovefire

This Thursday, May 1st, Groovefire and 711 Boylston present:

PLAY THURSDAYS @ 711 BOYLSTON

Featuring the best in house music by Groovefire (Todd Hanna, Phil Jakob and Mike Hoska) and this week’s special guests:

Daniel Spurling (www.pitchdown.com)

Andrew Newcombe (Beat Khemistry Radio)

Buddha Dharma (Beat Khemistry Radio)

IS THERE ANY BETTER WAY TO WIND DOWN AFTER A LONG DAY OF WORK, OR WIND UP BEFORE HITTING THE CLUBS?

711 Boylston Street, Boston

6pm on...

21 plus

No cover, ever!

WHY WAIT UNTIL LATE TO PLAY?

Play1.jpg

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Damn, you guys get a shitload of press for DJs. Who are you giving beaners too? :bj:

2 types of people get a lot of press in this country – beautiful, talented and interesting people, and absolute trainwrecks.

Quiet!

Hey Todd, can you bring a copy of your track to 711 tonight? I brought my copy of your winter promo disc to Therapy when Ede and I played upstairs, but somebody jacked it:mad: . I've still got the original CD (the one without the bonus track), but I need a new copy of your track.

Originally posted by unclefester401

Hey Todd, can you bring a copy of your track to 711 tonight? I brought my copy of your winter promo disc to Therapy when Ede and I played upstairs, but somebody jacked it:mad: . I've still got the original CD (the one without the bonus track), but I need a new copy of your track.

Sure, I gotta call Hoska though 'cause I won't be home between now and then. I'll have him burn you our newest track too....it's quite lovely!