Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AVALAND Friday's & SEXXY Saturday's @ AVALON

sima0069

Originally posted by sparkem

I lost my password sometime like 2 years ago, and I re-registered under sparkem00, I have no clue how I just got my original name back. Under my 2nd name I had about 200 posts or so...I read this board but rarely post...yes I'm a lurker :)

Damn lurkers! :tongue:;) Post on here and keeps us entertained!

Damn, I had no idea this board had so much history/drama behind it. I should've figured... if any board is steeped in drama it's this one (and when I refer to "this one" I obviously mean the NYC board. We're not exactly known for drama on the Boston side of things).

Good to see you come out of hiding Kara... didn't realize you sparkem :smoke:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yes, yes and yes. Damn this is gonna be fun! You better let us know as soon as you get the details!

Okay, I can tell you this much for now. We're residents of i/d Fridays, along with DJ Joe Mama, as of this week and going foward. The night will feature local house music DJs and will generally strive to further the local house scene, like we always do. Groovefire will rotate in once or twice a month. In May, we're playing on the 16th and 30th. As always, we need support for these nights, so please spread the word. Joe is playing this week, and I'll be there partying my f'in ass off to celebrate the new residency. We're definitely pumped about this! :)

Many more details soon.