Clubplanet Nightlife Community

older women

clubmanxtc

Originally posted by magellanmax

Ofcoz you would !! You sexxy mami !:D What else is new;)

Oh btw... whats that new sig pic you got? Is that a girl in sexxy lingerie having a nighmare fit or is she in an orgasmic throe?;)

No she is just waiting to get *uck really good..

Originally posted by clubmanxtc

ive posted b4 about this but it seems today that older women are so much more attractive. and older women in entertainment like Kim Catrell, Catherine Zetta Jones, and Paula Abdul are amazing :jawdrop: anyone else agree

I'd take any of those ladies in a heartbeat :D

\

They may be older, but look and act like 20 year olds :bounce:

Originally posted by clubmanxtc

ive posted b4 about this but it seems today that older women are so much more attractive. and older women in entertainment like Kim Catrell, Catherine Zetta Jones, and Paula Abdul are amazing :jawdrop: anyone else agree

im not sure about kim catrall i think shes just an old bag... however in general women in their late twenties, thirtie's look better than girls in their teens/early twenties... most women who are in show business and are rated "sexiest woman of the year" and the like, are almost always in their thirties... and as for men i think men get better looking as they get older... (harrison ford, richard gere, sean connery, george "im a hippie" clooney, etc. are almost alway "sexiest man in the world")