Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The "where the hell is everybody" thread

unclefester401

Originally posted by unclefester401

:type: <--- this guy makes me laugh whenever I see him. Doesn't it look like he should be bouncing his head from side to side, going do, do, do, de, dooo while he's typing. Kind of like a Ned Flanders typing smiley? "Well hi-didley-I-O neighbor"

You have entirely too much time on your hands....;)

I'm here I'm just floating around though....:balloon:

Originally posted by ras67

Not Until I Get A Job!!!

Get on that! I'm sick of working, I needs me a sugar momma!

OK, I can start posting up a storm again. All caught up from last week and now I'm practically out of work to do (shhhh).

No one should be this happy while using a computer -> :type:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Did you tell them you're leaving yet? If so, how did it go?

Yes, I told them yesterday around 1:30pm, it went really well considering I was extremly nervous about it. They thanked me for being so professional about the timing of the resignation and asked me when I would like to leave. I told them that my resignation was effective next friday but I don't know when I will be sent home. Since there is not too much work going around here right now I am assuming they might send me home this Friday. I will find out in a few hours what they want for me to do, I want to go home today and never return but I also need to be paid for another week, so I'm really hoping for a dismissal this Friday and piad for next week, but I will keep on dreaming. But the worst of it is over and as G said it's painless from here on in. But it's done and I am happy!:D

I swear to god NY, that Lawler @ the End #1 Cd is killer!