Clubplanet Nightlife Community

important question re:NYC nightclubs

I am interested in saturday nights, I like house music, upscale clubs(normal hours).

We want to see the strippers on friday, go dancing on saturday-preferably 2 different clubs.

I was given a list of male strippers in NYC but misplaced them.

Not from the area so I really could use the help!!

Thanks.

Originally posted by kirsten777733

I am interested in saturday nights, I like house music, upscale clubs(normal hours).

We want to see the strippers on friday, go dancing on saturday-preferably 2 different clubs.

I was given a list of male strippers in NYC but misplaced them.

Not from the area so I really could use the help!!

Thanks.

Fridays I promote for GBH at Centro-fly, one of the best clubs in NYC and the maybe the US! Party is both house and hip-hop.

And also, I know the perfect show for you that not only has male strippers but drag queens, midgets etc...The Sexy Man Show at Discotheque, PM or email me at promoter@broidy.com and I can get you more info, and let me know when you are coming.

peace

Vinyl. Alaways the same answers. Always the same people..........................

Does anyone ever try anything differnet? It's only NYC. There's has to be more then 3 places that 75% of the people here only ever go to right?

How fun would it be to live in or around NYC and go to the same 3 places all the tiome?

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

Vinyl. Alaways the same answers. Always the same people..........................

Does anyone ever try anything differnet? It's only NYC. There's has to be more then 3 places that 75% of the people here only ever go to right?

How fun would it be to live in or around NYC and go to the same 3 places all the tiome?

Considering that the person asking is under 21, the options are quite limited.

if u like house music, bad boy bill is gonna be at exit on the 9th...50 cent at soundfactory the 9th.. and on the 10th...mmm poughkeepsie, which u can take the metro north to, there is a place up there throwing a party with a pretty good line up its a pretty nice place...and also in the bronx, kingsboro st., there is an all-age party there on the 10th .

Thanks everybody who answered-I have heard of centro-fly and definetly plan to go there.

That male stripper show with the midgets sounds good but I was told there's a chippendale style male show at a really upscale place that gets 3-400 people a night and it maybe all age. anybody know what I'm talking about??

Oh in answer to my name-I am kirsten 777733 because that name wasn't taken-I'm not such a mystery.

Thanks guys-please keep the responses to a lost NON new yorker coming!!LOL

Originally posted by kirsten777733

Thanks everybody who answered-I have heard of centro-fly and definetly plan to go there.

That male stripper show with the midgets sounds good but I was told there's a chippendale style male show at a really upscale place that gets 3-400 people a night and it maybe all age. anybody know what I'm talking about??

Oh in answer to my name-I am kirsten 777733 because that name wasn't taken-I'm not such a mystery.

Thanks guys-please keep the responses to a lost NON new yorker coming!!LOL

That was Float, for the male revue thing. Not sure if its still going on, give them a call?

Go to citysearch.com and lookup Float - it started Saturday nights early on.

Also, how long are you in town? I also run Centro-Fly parties, Thursdays and we're doing a Roger Sanchez party on Saturday the 17th that will be incredible.