Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chubby little thing..

naughtybabe

Originally posted by wideskies

i think i prefer uncircumcised penises, actually; they're like little presents, and the head of the penis seems more sensitive because it isn't constantly exposed to the air and rubbing against things. maybe i've just met men with non-ugly members. :]

I always knew that uncut men were more sensitive... I just never knew HOW big of a difference it was. And I also had no idea how much more pleasurable it was for the woman as well...

And yet everyday people continue to deprive their sons of this... ridiculous... there are reasons why nature makes things the way she does...

Originally posted by tastyt

I always knew that uncut men were more sensitive... I just never knew HOW big of a difference it was. And I also had no idea how much more pleasurable it was for the woman as well...

And yet everyday people continue to deprive their sons of this... ridiculous... there are reasons why nature makes things the way she does...

;) yeah. and there are reasons why we make things the way we do.

sheesh... you'd think we'd be THANKED for something that would help improve our stamina.

Originally posted by cintron

;) yeah. and there are reasons why we make things the way we do.

sheesh... you'd think we'd be THANKED for something that would help improve our stamina.

Eh, after a six-pack or so, stamina's not really an issue anyway.

lol :tongue:

*sigh*

always gotta pay to play. don't worry, i'll stuff you with some pastry soon enough

You're such a tease... so far I've heard a lot of talk, but I ain't seen no action! :nono:

HAH :-p

well, when my semester's done i'll drop by. :D Miss ya dear!

Damn, the school year's almost over isn't it?

Until then I will just have to make do with fantasies of slurping out the creamy filling. *drool*

Later hon. :kiss2:

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Well that is all guys gotta worry about, we gotta worry about it being uncircumcised, crooked, small... the list just goes on. :(

not exactly. we have to worry about it having bump ( non- razor related as in herpes), it being too loose, it smelling like 3 week old tuna, too much hair. it's tough being a guy too. :tongue:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

not exactly. we have to worry about it having bump ( non- razor related as in herpes), it being too loose, it smelling like 3 week old tuna, too much hair. it's tough being a guy too. :tongue:

Since you put it that way.. I guess you guys have it worse.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by FlipsSOE

UGH and there is nothing worse than a girl not knowing how to take care of herself as far as shaving and showering goes

Originally posted by gabo

UGH and there is nothing worse than a girl not knowing how to take care of herself as far as shaving and showering goes

:idea:

Well gabo then as the "vagina expert" you should teach those poor souls all about hygiene.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by naughtybabe

:idea:

Well gabo then as the "vagina expert" you should teach those poor souls all about hygiene.

well you would think they would know ... I mean they are the ones with the vaginas!