Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC @ space and crobar $$

day-z

Anybody know how much $$ WMC events at space and crobar will be? Also,went to club space on sat and the energy was huge, got there about 1am. Who were the djs in the blue and red room they were going off!!!!

Party all night and sleep all day

I've heard anywhere from 40$ to 60$ for friday and saturday events @ Crobar.

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

"It's what you do, when you do, and how well you do it."

"Opinion's are like asshole's, everybody has one and they all stink."

-------------------------

heard the same---it's ridiculous and unfair but.....

oscar g was spinning in the main room (regular hours) and edgar v was spinning for afterhours. as always, had a great time but what's the deal w' the excessive horn/truck noise? dont get me wrong, i totally like it but it seemed like it was used too much-every high point in a song does not require it!

crobar is supposedly discounting tickets if you purchase them in advance. You can probably save the ridiculous ticketmaster fee; by purchasing your tickets directly from crobar. That would put the tickets in the $25.00 - $40.00 range. From what I have heard, Space is not selling any advance tickets. That kinda sucks; because advance tickets save lots of headaches…

Peace,

Sobeton

cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 03-12-2001).]

Originally posted by sobeton:

From what I have heard, Space is not selling any advance tickets. That kinda sucks; because advance tickets save lots of headaches…B]

Seriously!! I hope more clubs sell advance tix for their events... A lot easier for everyone... even for them!!

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

s_shot%202.jpgsaloop2.gifs_shot8.jpg

Originally posted by mp3some:

Seriously!! I hope more clubs sell advance tix for their events... A lot easier for everyone... even for them!!

yea..., but nothing is more fun when you get the advanced tix, get to the door and then find out they wont let you in for some fucked up reason. I think thats the scenerio Space is tryin to avoid - having an obligation to let in everyone that has bought advanced tix, even if they're not up to the clubs standard/etiquette.

------------------

vip.gif

herbert_kornfeld_t.gif

Accountz Reeceevin' Ain't For No Candy-Ass Temps

Space is the sh*t , but not selling advance tickets for wmc makes absolutely no sense.

why not just simplify everyone’s evening???

Oh well !!guess it's S&D at crobar; and then off to Space for Deep Dish and Danny Howells for me. just hope I can get into Space...

Peace,

Sobeton cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 03-13-2001).]

you'll probably miss howells cuz he's doing the opener 12-2 slot.

thank god im getting 7 hours of him this saturday at twilo

2 just doesn't cut it.

he's also playing at bed tuesday night for the twilo recording party. invite only.

unfortunately i won't be going to that, i'll be on a plane back to ny. frown.gif

howells for two hours. that is like being teased. howells so early in evening, damn the man should play all nite long. may have to forget about S&D , and just hit space. I have waited to long; to miss howells. thought space would hold off howells and deep dish until late nite. howells & deep dish after-hours would be insane. Oh, well decisions, descisions,………

peace,

sobeton

cwm12.gif

Thank GOD!

wayyyyy too much bangin' going on as it is for my tastes....

howells - chill and dark....god i cannot wait.

------------------

--"My loathings are simple; stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music." V. Nabokov

I prefer NF2 to his Nubreed; and why does he ever have to "bang" it?? I think Danny's style (on NF2) is so unique and beautiful that it's a shame that he feels the need for (more) speed...

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Originally posted by staceyg5:

ditto dan... rather see S & D seperate anyways-my opinion; their better that way!

no limit> stop making me jealous-you dont play fair... good chatting w' ya the other day and we'll have to meet up!

don't forget to swing by for a drink someday down there....the decision has been made, howells and deep dish!!

------------------

party with a heart on

i've come to realize that a lot of artists tend to be more mellow in their cd's/albums than live. then when u see them - you're like wtf is that? maybe they think they have to cater to a specific crowd. don't know.

am i the only one that thinks this?

------------------

I've got the beat...the one for your mind as well as your feet!

AIM: Phatskils2

arrakis> his long sets at twilo are as follows

11-2 minimal lush sounds

2-3:30 progressive & techy

3:30-6am the sickest fucking techno. up there with sven vath

that's what i meant by bangin it out.

he'll end his set with alice deejay- better off alone (kevin G remix) as an encore

Sven did the same thing when I saw him in Ibiza last summer - except that his "minimal lush sounds" lasted only about an hour before he started ripping it... Amnesia was insane that night!

------------------

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Sorry, D - must be that NY sense of humor that flew over my head. wink.gif

------------------

Archived