Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Piro8 + 6thfloorfactoria

Originally posted by danfury

Make sure you were your Mint Chocolate Chip colored Bandana's to Surf this sunday, and wear sweat pants with one leg up.

Also please have our G-Unit Eye patches on at all times.

Thanks

MGMT

I was thinking of wearing the Black Stone-Washed Wrangler Jeans "Here comes Wrangler, he's one tough customer" <singing>

you know, the one with hole in the right side butt cheek, one pant leg up with the mint chocolate chip flannel with only the top button buttoned,"Hey Essey, CP Holmes."

"What set choo claimin, holmes?!?!?!??"

I dropped the patch off at the dry cleaners this morning, I needed it altered. It should be ready by Sunday. I'm wearing my mesh eye patch in the meantime. (Don't Mesh Wit Us).

Originally posted by piro8

I was thinking of wearing the Black Stone-Washed Wrangler Jeans "Here comes Wrangler, he's one tough customer" <singing>

you know, the one with hole in the right side butt cheek, one pant leg up with the mint chocolate chip flannel with only the top button buttoned,"Hey Essey, CP Holmes."

"What set choo claimin, holmes?!?!?!??"

I dropped the patch off at the dry cleaners this morning, I needed it altered. It should be ready by Sunday. I'm wearing my mesh eye patch in the meantime. (Don't Mesh Wit Us).

LMAOOOOOO

watchuknowboutus?

Its THIRD FLOOR not 6th floor....lol.....dan...you disgratziado!!

So I hear you were at Factory....should have gone...but I couldnt drive a gold ball.......let alone drive a car.

It is with a heavy heart that I will not be attending Surf Club opener this weekend....I'll be in MI...but I'll be back....and will be in town for M-DAY baby!!!

I was planning on wearing my "Kiss me I post on the board" boxers and a shirt with a print of my signature "shoulder twitch" dance move....but it will have to wait.

I heard factory was good...dammit!!!

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Its THIRD FLOOR not 6th floor....lol.....dan...you disgratziado!!

So I hear you were at Factory....should have gone...but I couldnt drive a gold ball.......let alone drive a car.

It is with a heavy heart that I will not be attending Surf Club opener this weekend....I'll be in MI...but I'll be back....and will be in town for M-DAY baby!!!

I was planning on wearing my "Kiss me I post on the board" boxers and a shirt with a print of my signature "shoulder twitch" dance move....but it will have to wait.

I heard factory was good...dammit!!!

Hmmm, Gil talking all week about going to Factory then pulling a no-show Part 15. ;)

mah man!!!

Had it not been for the cop trailing me from Sticky's all the way into Seaside I would have gone....believe me.....I left Sticky's and said that I was on my way......

before going to TEMPS I packed the bags and all that had to be done was come in...pick up bag....turn in key...go.

No chemicals powering the finely tuned machine no more.....:D ....

the mind wants to but the body says......all I can give u is until 8-9pm tops....lol

Had it not been for the cop trailing me from Sticky's all the way into Seaside I would have gone....believe me.....I left Sticky's and said that I was on my way......

before going to TEMPS I packed the bags and all that had to be done was come in...pick up bag....turn in key...go.

No chemicals powering the finely tuned machine no more.....:D ....

the mind wants to but the body says......all I can give u is until 8-9pm tops....lol

Amateur.

JK. Have fun down there kid. See u soon.

You should have told me you were going to go to SF, I would have ridden up with you....or tailed u...considering u were in better shape than me :D

Countdown to M-Day is on!!!

U got my cell bro you should have called me.

I was passed out in the back of "Air Justin Rush's car". The kid no joke makes it to SF from Tempts in 35 minutes. :eek:

ddammmm!!!! I admit....I'm jealous!! lol

he better have a couple PBA's or know a cop...lol

All the PBA Cards in the world wouldn't have saved us from a ticket if a cop saw us. He literally was doing 110 through the Toll Booths lol.