Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the perfect bartender

Originally posted by 2night

what makes a perfect bartender?

if u go to a club, speed is the key but if u just go to a bar they got to have good conversation skills.

Speed, good drinks and being taken care of... thats why my boy Frankie has been doing it for years. The man can spin bottles, blow flames, light a girls cigarette and make one hell of a drink almost all at the same time. And if I walk up to a crowded bar, my nigga goes out of his way to help me out with priority. Thats worthy of a more than a good tip.

Shout out to Zee and Ceeotter too, those girls know how to make bartending a good time. Shots anyone?

I've been going to the same bartender at Bunka/D'Jais for 3 years, I inherited him from my brother who's been going to him for 3 years before. Great mixing drinks, great style, always makes em strong, always very personable. . . Mike is the man. . .

When the bartender takes care of you, do you take care of them?

Free drinks and all, how much would you usually tip?

Do guys tip better than girls?

I use to bartend, so I totally understand what a customer wants especially when I know them, but when a customer comes in and wants a free drink ASAP, come on now...

I tip really good ever since i got a taste of what its like to be in the service industry, i tend to notice that girls tend not to tip as well as guys...my personal opinion. any insights?

Originally posted by njdionysus

Speed, good drinks and being taken care of... thats why my boy Frankie has been doing it for years. The man can spin bottles, blow flames, light a girls cigarette and make one hell of a drink almost all at the same time. And if I walk up to a crowded bar, my nigga goes out of his way to help me out with priority. Thats worthy of a more than a good tip.

Shout out to Zee and Ceeotter too, those girls know how to make bartending a good time. Shots anyone?

Where does he bartend at? Saw shows about flair bartending where they do all these cool tricks, and crazy ass stuff. they even got like bottles you can practice with online.

Where does he bartend at? Saw shows about flair bartending where they do all these cool tricks, and crazy ass stuff. they even got like bottles you can practice with online.

Frankie bartends at Tempts on Saturdays and Sundays in the Summer, bar to the left when you walk in

When the bartender takes care of you, do you take care of them?

Free drinks and all, how much would you usually tip?

Do guys tip better than girls?

I use to bartend, so I totally understand what a customer wants especially when I know them, but when a customer comes in and wants a free drink ASAP, come on now...

I tip really good ever since i got a taste of what its like to be in the service industry, i tend to notice that girls tend not to tip as well as guys...my personal opinion. any insights?

being a bartender i appreciate good service....they dont need to have a major conversation with me especially when the music is loud....just remember what im drinking and serve me when i need it..I dont expect Free drinks!! because I understand how the business is.. (hopefully i wont choke on these words now that surf is gonna open this sunday)

all I gotta say is..be patient with me this weekend because its gonna be crazy....

i dont spin bottles or spit flame outta my mouth.... NO NEED... I have tits and dance all nite when the music is good...lol ;):laugh: sorry had to say that..

See you all on Sunday

Love Zee