Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: bus AKA JOHN

themoo

STOP BEING SUCH A LITTLE BITCH, YOUR JEALOUSY HAS REACHED NEW HEIGHTS. AND TO ALL THE MOO HATERS OUT THERE, JOIN THE ANTI MOO POSSEE OF WANT TO BE TOUGH GUYS LED BY THE SHORT BUS AND HIS BACNE. BUS YOU TALK SO MUCH CRAP BUT YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER. WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE IN LIFE? NOTHING

I don't think people hate you Moo. I think they hate this attitude that you all of a sudden have. You are starting provocative threads that you know are going to generate some flack, and then you get offended when people have something to say that is contradictory to your outlook. I don't know what the hell sparked this apparent interest you have in getting people riled up (which is what you are doing, this thread is obvious), cause you didn't used to be like this. It's pretty easy to see that you are developing quite the condescending attitude lately. I personally think you should start choosing your words a little more carefully, because you certainly aren't winning anyone over with type of attitude, I can tell you that much. If you really don't give a shit about what other people think then that's fine, but for a new and rising DJ who is trying to develop a fan base, this is hardly the way to go about doing it with a holier than thou attitude.

Originally posted by ou812

I don't think people hate you Moo. I think they hate this attitude that you all of a sudden have. You are starting provocative threads that you know are going to generate some flack, and then you get offended when people have something to say that is contradictory to your outlook. I don't know what the hell sparked this apparent interest you have in getting people riled up (which is what you are doing, this thread is obvious), cause you didn't used to be like this. It's pretty easy to see that you are developing quite the condescending attitude lately. I personally think you should start choosing your words a little more carefully, because you certainly aren't winning anyone over with type of attitude, I can tell you that much. If you really don't give a shit about what other people think then that's fine, but for a new and rising DJ who is trying to develop a fan base, this is hardly the way to go about doing it with a holier than thou attitude.

The only person you will see me do this to is BUS because he is relentless in his pusuit to piss me off. Therefore he is the only one I want to piss off. To all CP looking in, all of this was for bus. I apologize to everyone elso, you know that I am not this type of person but sometimes you must fight fire with fire.

And there is always a level of joking. You noticed this one other time with donkeyboy but that was resolved. This issue with BUS will end when his continual attacks towards me end. I don't need people calling me up all day long saying, did you read what that kid wrote about you? Aren't you going to do something about it? The truth is that I can't do a thing but fire back. When I get over this pissy mooded week I will be back to myself and I will ignore the BUS.

Thats the point, The Bus will get a charge out of you trying to piss him off. It is pointless to try to annoy the mentally disturbed. I am disturbed and I get pissed when people are trying to be nice to me. When they hate me I love it. I love tater tots moo.

Moo just keep doing your thing, JEALOUS comes with success and u have a good thing going. One more thing post pics a little faster please......................both of u guys get your heads back into the game remember the LADIES and having a good time. I'm done preaching......................

Originally posted by themoo

I don't need people calling me up all day long saying, did you read what that kid wrote about you? Aren't you going to do something about it?

:laugh: :laugh: .....a little into the messageboard are we!?

Originally posted by ou812

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Amen.

We dont hate you Moo, some people just live to bust your balls cuz you take this dramatic message board so damn seriously. But hey man, your website gets as many hits as espn. :laugh: As if someone cared. If Bus is a tough guy for being a ball buster, than what is Moo with all the hits on his website? Wah wah! Hold on, nevermind, I dont know anything about publicity. :finger2:

And there is always a level of joking. You noticed this one other time with donkeyboy but that was resolved. This issue with BUS will end when his continual attacks towards me end. I don't need people calling me up all day long saying, did you read what that kid wrote about you? Aren't you going to do something about it? The truth is that I can't do a thing but fire back. When I get over this pissy mooded week I will be back to myself and I will ignore the BUS.

moo....didnt you say "all publicity was good publicity"......bro....if you ask me.....you enjoy to throw your 2 cents in just as much.....starting a juicehead thread opens the gates to any harassment thrown your way.....even if it is twice as much coming back at ya.......if you want to run a website and be a spotlight dj.....you better learn to deal with criticizm of all kinds.......defend yourself when necessary......but learn how to take a joke........is it really hurting your feelings......i sure hope not.........by the way, nice car..........you would think someone who starts a thread about it isnt too secure with himself........just like those who talk about how big and tough they are........moo.......just throwing some thoughts at ya......dont get your scooby doo undies in a bundle.....all in good fun sistah!!!!!

STOP BEING SUCH A LITTLE BITCH, YOUR JEALOUSY HAS REACHED NEW HEIGHTS. AND TO ALL THE MOO HATERS OUT THERE, JOIN THE ANTI MOO POSSEE OF WANT TO BE TOUGH GUYS LED BY THE SHORT BUS AND HIS BACNE. BUS YOU TALK SO MUCH CRAP BUT YOU ARE SUCH A LOSER. WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE IN LIFE? NOTHING

faggotmeter.gif

As you can see, I am fighting back and taking this all in good Drama/fun. But that is what you guys criticize me for...fighting back because you know thats not like me. So I guess its damned if you do and damned if you don't. Anyways this whole back and forth ball busting isn't my thing...I think I'll just be myself. And the juicehead post was a direct ball busting directed at exactly those who responded....They know after seeing me in Tempts that I really don't feel that way. I just remember someone telling me that all the skinnies from their high school are now monsters so I figured I'd throw it out there to see what everyone else thought.

One other thing, I don't see how the whole up and coming DJ thing has anything to do with me joking around on here. There will always be one person that I will fire back at, in this case its BUS so thats that. It keeps me attuned to CP.

Am I getting to you...

Am I getting to you...

Moo... I did not know this was actually bothering you this much...

Big apology if your feelings got hurt....

No harm was intended...

Its all in good fun....

Voodooo- direct all comments at me... any remarks on my girl or family will not be tolerated... thats all I ask... respect those items and there will be no problems... hahah.. thanks...

NJ- I shit myself when I saw your Wanted Sign.. that fukker is goin on my sig!!!

And for a quick reply...

yes Moo.. I may be logged in as a loser for having too much of a creative mind, and work being slow this week.. so I keep myself occupied doing some creative writing and being sarcastic...

As for my life and career... No regrets bro...

I might not be a millionaire, and the career path I have taken is not what I intended... but my current position running the family business grants me some satisfaction you cannot find in corporate America...

I might not drive a Porsche.. or live in a masion...

My chevy p/y suits me just fine, along with the apartment I live in...

But knowing that I am paying my parents back for all they have provided for me growing up, through financial help and letting them retire early and enjoy the rest of thier lives with no worries, is enough to make give me great feelings of success....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

But knowing that I am paying my parents back for all they have provided for me growing up, through financial help and letting them retire early and enjoy the rest of thier lives with no worries, is enough to make give me great feelings of success....

:aright: