Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sigh...

copahc

Well...

I think I'm in love.

and I hate it! I mean... it's great sometimes, but I've come to the realization that it scares the hell out of me :( I think because I've been hurt so badly before, that I'm really cautious or something, so I'm really afraid of a serious relationship. The worst part is, because I'm such a retard about this situation, I feel like I'm gonna screw up and loose him

Sigh... I'm so bad at relationships

I feel as though I'm never going to get it right :blank:

:blown:

Originally posted by copahc

Well...

I think I'm in love.

and I hate it! I mean... it's great sometimes, but I've come to the realization that it scares the hell out of me :( I think because I've been hurt so badly before, that I'm really cautious or something, so I'm really afraid of a serious relationship. The worst part is, because I'm such a retard about this situation, I feel like I'm gonna screw up and loose him

I hear where you are coming from. Sometimes you feel like you could lose someone for what ever the reason. So you wind up trying to hard and screwing things up that way... :mad:

Just go with it hun... Try not to think negative when things are going in the right direction.

Falling in love can be very wonderful and very scary at the same time......but love is like gambling....the greater the risk, the greater the return :heart:

Don't worry, everyone is confused in relationships, you'll get it right, as cheesy as it sounds......just follow your heart

:( :( i do

and it's always wrong :(

use your mind as well, not just your heart.

i think i'm in love too and it's not such a bad thing...:)

why do you feel so bad about it..scared of commitment? sure he's not the one? well, use your head and your heart and you will know...if anything, you'll at least have gained some experience in this puzzling, crazy field...

it is very hard to give up those feelings of uncertainty, fear, and what not...but at some point...you will HAVE TO. and when you do, having used your head and heart....you will not regret it...

i wish you the best.

Well...

I think I'm in love.

You just need to learn from the mistakes of your previous relationships and don't repeat them. Everyone comes into the relationship with some baggage, but its how you deal with that baggage that is important. You need to stop worrying if its meant to work out, it will, dont fret... Just go with the flow and enjoy the ride. Everyone in a relationship is always scared even if they don't show it, anything can happen in any relationship....

Your not a retard, you won't screw up. Just be you and enjoy your partner and being in love! :cool::)