DJ Tiesto - Nyana (Album) Review!

Ronin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Ronin

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hands down the best trance mix album I have ever heard, and I am not saying this because it's by my favorite DJ. Ridiculous!

RIPPPPPPPPP IT TJIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

calm down ;)........it is better than most, to bad it leaked last week. no one will buy it now :rolleyes:

Originally posted by wakeup

calm down ;)........it is better than most, to bad it leaked last week. no one will buy it now :rolleyes:

you are probably right, but any true fan will buy whatever the dj puts out just to support. I know I will be.

and smokesum, I am assuming you meant to quote me, but I like him for various reasons. I like many different style of EDM and trance is probably my favorite and he has just giving the best showings based on vibe, music, and everything else. His first time at exit was amazing in my eyes. Yes, I was 100% sober, but the size of that crowd chanting his name still rings in my ear, and goes down as one of my favorite moments of clubbing. Call me a rookie, call me whatever you guys want... the man knows how to put on a show. Even area 2 where he was a class act to throw on FLight 643(hate it or not its a classic) for an encore and come out to the crowd to sign shit and take pics. Man's awsome.

Originally posted by Ronin

you are probably right, but any true fan will buy whatever the dj puts out just to support. I know I will be.

and smokesum, I am assuming you meant to quote me, but I like him for various reasons. I like many different style of EDM and trance is probably my favorite and he has just giving the best showings based on vibe, music, and everything else. His first time at exit was amazing in my eyes. Yes, I was 100% sober, but the size of that crowd chanting his name still rings in my ear, and goes down as one of my favorite moments of clubbing. Call me a rookie, call me whatever you guys want... the man knows how to put on a show. Even area 2 where he was a class act to throw on FLight 643(hate it or not its a classic) for an encore and come out to the crowd to sign shit and take pics. Man's awsome.

i know u know your music...but honestly..all his productions have been crap lately.....can u seriously tell me anything he has put out this past year can come close to Urban Train or Innocente???

Venus is such a wanna be epic trance tune.....no originality

Ten.....blah

As for dj'ing, i've heard him many times..and he played all the same tracks in a similar pattern..and the mixing wasn't all that....

i just think there are so many dj's ahead of him

but to each is own

Originally posted by smokesum

i know u know your music...but honestly..all his productions have been crap lately.....can u seriously tell me anything he has put out this past year can come close to Urban Train or Innocente???

Ten.....blah

As for dj'ing, i've heard him many times..and he played all the same tracks in a similar pattern..and the mixing wasn't all that....

but to each is own

its a lost cause, now send me dave the wave's mix of in the midnight hour

Ten.....blah

but to each is own

Your right and wrong.

Up until recently even tiesto himself said that he needed to focus more on his production/ studio work. Over the last couple of months his remix of Cor's song Venus has been included in most of the big dj's sets. His new song Nynna = deep epic crisp sound that his earlier work had in 2000.

Lets how this is of sign of good things to come for Tji 's.

He is going to rip it at roxy !

Im a fan of tiesto but not as big as u guys..

Just got nyana a 2 piece cd by your boy.. ill let ya know what i think in the mornin.. its prob good but thats how all cds should be.. its easy for someone to work on a cd for months and make it sound good... but im more intersted in how he spins live.. i seen him last time at ROXY and he didnt really impress me... the only good thing about that night was there were plenty of hunnies there.. i guess that is reason enough to go see him live... not for him but for his crowd.. lol... he does have some bangin tracks but doesnt bring the thunder like he is supposed to.. maybe he can redeem himself this time.. anyways happy clubbin.. :D

IMO nothing tops urban train period, but you think Lethal Industry was crap?

Guest saleen351

tiesto july 3rd space

tiesto july 4th, outdoor festival event in miami....

for you fans of course.. I hate him as a dj.... so i won't be there..

but to each is own

Yeah he likes to play the same stuff over and over, its hard to tell his sets apart cause of all of the same tracks...

This album is pretty good, it also has some really nice vocals. Nothing new, but still a very good album.... I will probably go out and buy it only to put food on his table :laugh:

Originally posted by Legend

IMO nothing tops urban train period, but you think Lethal Industry was crap?

Lethal Industry..never could get into it

Im a prog head...but still think Urban Train is a masterpiece...one of the greatest trance songs of all time.......I think that was his peak and it went all downhill from there

Lethal Industry..never could get into it

Im a prog head...but still think Urban Train is a masterpiece...one of the greatest trance songs of all time.......I think that was his peak and it went all downhill from there

you guys are all nuts...he peaked with "Sparkles", his mix of Balaeric Bill's "Destination Sunshine", and the OBVIOUS ONE, "silence"....

Fliz

Originally posted by fliz77

you guys are all nuts...he peaked with "Sparkles", his mix of Balaeric Bill's "Destination Sunshine", and the OBVIOUS ONE, "silence"....

Fliz

i agree.

sparkles was the shit, silence is just whoaa...i am a huge fan of his productions, i heard him spin once, wasn't thrilled, but then again it was at exit, so i'm goin to give it another shot!

:)