Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Tiesto - Nyana (Album) Review!

Ronin

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought it today too...was listening in HMV and couldnt resist....only heard cd1 so far...starts off slow than picks up....disc 2 looks like $$ from the tracklist....very curious to see how well this does 1st week....

Fliz

lately both his production work and live mixing have become lax. he is not hungry anymore. with everyone calling him "the best DJ in the world" and the numerous allegations of him getting sauced before taking center stage, it's very clear that Tiesto has lost his drive.

his melodies are not mind blowing and his beats are ... average. if you did not know that he actually produced some of his recent remixes/originals, in know way would you take it so seriously.

he has credibility for his name nowadays, not for his music.

i'm waiting for the day some of these so-called-producers start doing live performances like BT, Rabbit in the Moon, Roni Size, Aphrodite and countless others. Without that next step, the electronic music market is going to get more bored than it already is and start becoming more interested in other forms of music.

ps--i'll get a copy of the cd because i love trance.

I agree Tiesto has gotten (sauced) on many occasions and turned the mixer into a meat grinder but when the guy is sober, well at least well enough to stay focused on what the fuck he is doing he is very on point my fav set of his by far this year was the 50 minute set he did on 3-21-03 Party 93.1 Global Underground Markus Shultz presented during WMC was absolutely off the fucking chain, for those of you who don't have it I know it's avalible on WINMX.

24 years;) used to be a great place to live now becoming overcrowded and overbuilt but hey I guess it's getting like that everywhere prob gonna move further out west near Sawgrass Mills or possibly Pines still some great real estate moves for the next year or so.....

BTW if your friends are die hard Trance Fanatics or DJ'S I prob know em shoot me a pm some time.....

Originally posted by spinstar

lately both his production work and live mixing have become lax. he is not hungry anymore. with everyone calling him "the best DJ in the world" and the numerous allegations of him getting sauced before taking center stage, it's very clear that Tiesto has lost his drive.

his melodies are not mind blowing and his beats are ... average. if you did not know that he actually produced some of his recent remixes/originals, in know way would you take it so seriously.

he has credibility for his name nowadays, not for his music.

i'm waiting for the day some of these so-called-producers start doing live performances like BT, Rabbit in the Moon, Roni Size, Aphrodite and countless others. Without that next step, the electronic music market is going to get more bored than it already is and start becoming more interested in other forms of music.

ps--i'll get a copy of the cd because i love trance.

:clap: