Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everyone Please Read...

Now I am really hoping that no one takes anything I say on this board seriously, and understands its all in good fun...

Why just last night I set Moo down in a booster seat at Chucky Cheese, and we laughed over all the fun we had on the board yesterday over a Chili Pizza and Hot Wings....

I do want to make one reference to Pyrrosdimas for her excellent reply, and putting things into perspective...

Moo.. Dont get all defensive and do the blowfish technique again... even blown I can still dwarf ya bro...

Seriously though...

Read this post.... This is the only reason I have replied to your ignorant thread on Juiceheads...

Its simply not the truth...

You only think I prove your point about juiceheads because you and I have been going head to head on all this...

Unfortuntaly you fail to acknowledge all the humor...

Read diss shiznit below....

Quote-

"Moo - I actually stuck up for you in the past. Wow was I wrong for doing that. You start a thread here and continue the bantering back and forth and then wonder why people fuck with you... You haven't figured it out yet have you?

So what if some guys want to run some juice and carry an extra 15% - 30% of LBM? So what? So what if they want 'attention' by lifting, juicing, working out, being healthy and looking good? That's their hobby right? That's their own personal choice right? Who are they hurting? You! They're hurting your chances of cutting ass because they look good and are competition for you.

I mean think about what you did. You took a poll of ladies and what type of men and body types they like! Isn't that a bit sad and desperate?

Your hobby and way of getting attention is by shoving a camera in people's faces 2 -3 nights a week for hours each night. That's 'ok' for you to get attention that way, but then you point your finger at the brothers who juice and criticize their method.

You both have the same end point, but you have a different approach to getting there then those of that lift for REAL and juice a little here or a lot there.

I think a 'passive' guy who does juice is the better alternative to the guy running around saying look at me! Look at me!!! I have a website and a camera!!! I never got what I needed out of High School so I'll strive for that now! You're one to talk about the High School days brother - you're still livng them!

FYI, the older you get the sillier it's going to look for you having that website and you living your life like you do. What will your next emplyoer think if he sees that you have a website and live your life like you do in the public eye in the 'scene'? That will show them a lot! The IRON BRETHERN here live life for themselves - they don't do it through a website! I don''t agree with a lot of people or opinions on here, but this time you're picking a fight with them.

I've many great friend that lift AND juice. They'd go through hell and back for me. You wouldn't EVER understand the bond that TRUE IRON BRETHREN HAVE!!!!"

Mad props to Pyrrosdimas for putting things into perspective....

I get my daily kicks out of torturing the little fucker...

I just dont want everyone on CP to think I am a cold hearted cyber tough guy...

hahaha...

To the people I have respect for, and return the respect...

I am probably one of the most laid back individuals around....

ahhaah...

yeah.. fuck it...

Hey Moo....

Bring your booster seat to Surf... You can sit at the bar with me and have a Miami Vice...

You are 21, right???

Originally posted by dondiezel26

anyone who knows riggs "aka bus"......knows he is a standup guy......who just like everyone he hangs around, enjoys busting balls and having a good time!!!!

dave i totally agree with you bus use to fuck with everything i said back in the day i know the diffence between joking and serious

bus is cool as hell in my book

bus that was a well put together little speech i know you were on the highschool debate team geek