Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Mark Grant - Free Party - Karma Lounge - Fri. May 16

vaughanz

Hey Saleen... I'll work on trying to get your "friend" over there! Are we talking about the same person?

Having a good barstaff is actually good for them too... the faster the bartenders can sling drinks, the faster they put dough in the register!

I'll keep you posted...

Hey Househead.. can we do something... let the owners see the thread!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vaughanz

Hey Saleen... I'll work on trying to get your "friend" over there! Are we talking about the same person?

Having a good barstaff is actually good for them too... the faster the bartenders can sling drinks, the faster they put dough in the register!

I'll keep you posted...

Hey Househead.. can we do something... let the owners see the thread!

yea we are talking about the same person, but let me speak to her first and i'll get back to you...

I"m not saying the BT's there now are horrible, I just don't feel "well taken care of". I undertand BT's have clients that they have to take care of, and we ain't the richest dudes in there, but no personality and lack of speed is what kills us.. But I'm still there, no way will I and my crew miss this.. Just hope since we know its gonna be a mob scene, the AC is cranked and drinks are flowing...

Good luck boys, our crew will be in the hiz house, and i exspect to see other lauderdale cp heads..

Guest saleen351

oh two other things.

bring back the video screen, the matrix was kick ass, may i suggest something like mad max or the underworld dvd...

and keep that fucking door shut.. how do u create vibe when dudes in their harleys are driving by:confused:

Originally posted by deepfunk

Yo Vaughan-

This is gonna be a sick party! thanks for the love on the flyer. Let me know how it goes. Wish I could be there!

:D

Hey Dave... Pleasure's all ours! Gotta give props where it's due! Just keep those beautiful Deep Funk Records releases coming!!! I'll be out in L.A. in a month or so and we'll tear up the town!!!

man, between you guys and DHM, i can't seem to catch a break w/ your scheduling! every time you guys do and event i already have previous plans. this time it's layo and bushwacka! CHANGE YOUR DAMN SCHEDULES!!! how about may 17?? or any other saturday night? does anybody do a quality saturday night in this city anymore?? :laugh:

Originally posted by b-side

It will be good to catch up with the LUST Cru......

I have a lot to tell & discuss with you VaughnZ

I'm ready for ya B-Side... Got my groove-shoes being polished as we speak!

Look forward to hanging with ya again!

Saleen - lets do VIP that night:D It'll be easier?!;) Also, my realtor works for Mario at one of his resturants..........:)

B-SIDE ------> see ya there baby;)

For the Video screen - I love one of those chinese cartoon movies... they used to play my favorite one at the old Button South waayyyy late at night and it kicked total ass..........:D

OUR FAVORITE BARTENDER:eek: NOW WE'RE TALKIN':D

- Lola:tongue:

Guest saleen351

hey vaughz check your pms.. That girl would like to work that night... See what you can do...

Sup Vaughan

Read you looooong email mate I will see what I can sort out.

I will definatly pass on your ideas and also the others from the guys & Gals in the room regarding the open front doors, projectors etc

see ya'll on the 16th

\H/H

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by househed

Sup Vaughan

Read you looooong email mate I will see what I can sort out.

I will definatly pass on your ideas and also the others from the guys & Gals in the room regarding the open front doors, projectors etc

see ya'll on the 16th

\H/H

to hell with all of that, bring our girl in for just one night, and you'll love her....:D

KARMA Lounge appreciates all comments/suggestions regarding KARMA and it's staff and will make every effort to ensure our guests enjoy everything about KARMA.

I AM the TRUE voice of KARMA Lounge @ CLUBPLANET and will be sure to forward any/all suggestions to management.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by karmalounge

KARMA Lounge appreciates all comments/suggestions regarding KARMA and it's staff and will make every effort to ensure our guests enjoy everything about KARMA.

I AM the TRUE voice of KARMA Lounge @ CLUBPLANET and will be sure to forward any/all suggestions to management.

we love the joint, just the door and the BT's are not our style..

Originally posted by karmalounge

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

For such a small place there are so many "voices" of Karma...

At any rate... I am the "TRUE voice" of Lust (along with Sheldon's voice of course) and we care about 2 things... dancing and having a good time... So any suggestions are welcome to make those 2 things easier... We think it's cool that all "voices" of Karma are helping us out to promote this event, especially Househed for getting our foot in the door!

We CAN'T wait to get down this Friday with everyone from ClubPlanet... most of you have known us from this board for over 2 years, so we're were not just here to promote our party...we LOVE to show the love!!!

See ya Friday!

Originally posted by vaughanz

For such a small place there are so many "voices" of Karma...

At any rate... I am the "TRUE voice" of Lust (along with Sheldon's voice of course) and we care about 2 things... dancing and having a good time... So any suggestions are welcome to make those 2 things easier... We think it's cool that all "voices" of Karma are helping us out to promote this event, especially Househed for getting our foot in the door!

We CAN'T wait to get down this Friday with everyone from ClubPlanet... most of you have known us from this board for over 2 years, so we're were not just here to promote our party...we LOVE to show the love!!!

See ya Friday!

I'll be there- hopefully I'll meet you and Sheldon:D

Guest saleen351

I had a sitdown with one of your "voices" at nerve....

Turns out we knew each other from a long time ago.. I'm just worried the place will so packed, I won't have room to sign autographs..:(

Originally posted by saleen351

I had a sitdown with one of your "voices" at nerve....

Turns out we knew each other from a long time ago.. I'm just worried the place will so packed, I won't have room to sign autographs..:(

Beotch, no signing this week... You are on strike until they bring in our fav bartender;)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by lolahotass

Beotch, no signing this week... You are on strike until they bring in our fav bartender;)

well I know they tried, but thats all i ask is that they try.... After that is about biz not friends...

Hog sez he ain't going, more models for us:eek: :eek: :eek:

Then i'd like to see edgar on sat night...

well I know they tried, but thats all i ask is that they try.... After that is about biz not friends...

sorry don't think I can make it.

I have friends staying in Sobe and will probably go to Maze.

Hog isn't going? WHAT - WHY? He better have a good excuse :mad:

Well.... we can always swing down to see her too. I can only go out on Friday for a little while since I have to be up early on Saturday.... So no Maze for me:(

:eek: