Clubplanet Nightlife Community

do you know why Wall St.'s symbol is the bull???

nah just more bullshit then i know what to do with... fuckin higher ups, if you dont kiss ass youre done... doesnt matter what your P&L is or your ability.. its all about ass kissing and who your family is... fuckin bullshit... (booooo... this industry~!)

Originally posted by dgmodel

nah just more bullshit then i know what to do with... fuckin higher ups, if you dont kiss ass youre done... doesnt matter what your P&L is or your ability.. its all about ass kissing and who your family is... fuckin bullshit... (booooo... this industry~!)

Trust me it is not just where you work... It is all over the place... My company is the same way. My problem is. I refuse to kiss ass. And sometimes I make some enemies because I am usually proving the higher ups to be wrong. Thank GOD for union. On the other hand. By the work that I do. It sometimes makes my supervisors look smarter than they are without myself taking credit for it. And by doing this I usually get rewarded some way or another...

Originally posted by elementx

Trust me it is not just where you work... It is all over the place... My company is the same way. My problem is. I refuse to kiss ass. And sometimes I make some enemies because I am usually proving the higher ups to be wrong. Thank GOD for union. On the other hand. By the work that I do. It sometimes makes my supervisors look smarter than they are without myself taking credit for it. And by doing this I usually get rewarded some way or another...

same here.. one of the things i [sarcasm_on] LOVE [/sarcasm_off] is when the trader next to me, repeats what i say to the higher ups as his own info, or own ideas and gets credit for it... its like wtf... dont realise that its my thoughts and my ideas and that can be easily proved by my p&l / times and sales... im in ish before him and out after and yet he gets the credit because he kisses ass and etc... grrrrr.. die!