Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*******MEM. DAY WEEKEND @MERGE (fri -sun)******

Hey guys heres the INCREDIBLE line up for summer 2003 @MERGE seaside heights.

FRIDAY - FRIDAY NIGHTS ARE BACK IN SEASIDE HEIGHTS........

We kick it all off with worldwide superstar

DJ SKRIBBLE in his first ever appearence with us (he will be playing house, and he rips it)

along with FRIDAY RESIDENT DJS

MANNY THE GREEK

the only dj that had a successful friday night in seaside heights is back

&

DEMAR who did a great job for us all winter long!

hosted by:the solar girls:D

and then its............

SATURDAY NIGHT @MERGE

What can i say.............it was hard to earn, but that made us appreciate it even more.........

the SIIICKEST saturday night in seaside heights begins its 3rd season.

IN THE MAIN ROOM: THE ONE AND ONLY

RICHIE RYDELL -Richie is coming off the most incredible year ever at Metro Lounge. From his marathon set on New years eve (he played till almost 1pm the next day) To our now famous stint of the only club ever in jersey to stay open for afterhours, and richie playing till 5,6,7, or 8 in the morning for the last few months has made him even siiiicker. Besides being one of the nicest guys in this business.........he is the most consistent dj out there. Thats why he is at the head of the Metro Lounge/Merge family!

LEVEL 2-

dj JOE GORGIO in the

THE ALL NEW VIP CHAMPANGE "PINK" ROOM

The all new vip "pink room" will feature an all new decor and feature a great rotation of the best up and coming dj in the scene today. The PINK ROOM will be feature cocktail waitress service and will also be availible for private/birthday parties.

SUNDAY ............

We finish off this MASSIVE weekend with a SIICK LINE UP

in the main room: RICHIE RYDELL

LEVEL 2 PINK ROOM: MARK AMMATUCCI!!!!!!

also.........i was gonna keep this a surprise and just let you FEEL it

but, Merge has made an addition to jersey shore best sound system, a BIG addition........

AVALON comes to MERGE!!!!!

Avalon BASS bins made by EAW the LEADER in lounspeakers. It is gonna BLOW YOUR MIND!!!!!!!

Sorry for the length, but i wanted to tell you all the crazy stuff we have going on. Thank you for the support , and i promise........WE WILL DO EVERYTHING WE CAN TO GIVE YOU THE MOST INCREDIBLE SUMMER THAT WE POSSIBLY CAN. Looking foward to making LOTS of new memories with all of you.....SUMMER 2003 !!!

Originally posted by ml2k3

MANNY THE GREEK

the only dj that had a successful friday night in seaside heights is back

Manny is a good DJ, but the only DJ that had a successful friday night, Come On. I guess you dont know Seaside too well.

Originally posted by DEMARSPIN

Billy! You better make an appearance at Merge on Sat. the 17th. Nice seeing you last weekend! :)

Mark is that the weekend before MEM... If so I will be there because we are moving in that weekend.... And I will def. hit up Merge I really dont like to go to Temps before MEM weekend

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Mark is that the weekend before MEM... If so I will be there because we are moving in that weekend.... And I will def. hit up Merge I really dont like to go to Temps before MEM weekend

Yes Billy it is the Sat. weekend before Mem Day. Alot of people will be down getting there house ready for the Summer.Hope to see you there.

Originally posted by thehype

is it just me or Mark aka DemarSpin has been on the board longer then any of us? :D

HA HA..That is funny someone had asked that one time and i never realized.Member since 98 with 27 post funny!

Thoe

Originally posted by DEMARSPIN

HA HA..That is funny someone had asked that one time and i never realized.Member since 98 with 27 post funny!

holy shit 1998 I was 18 ... What a year I rememer Wild Life Wednesday at the Abyss ... The SF in 1998 that I think was the best year.... Never had responsibilties partying my ass off 6 days a week..... After hours galore... :( Those days are over

Originally posted by solargirl

Hey..neena do you guys have a shore house?

no shore house. :(

it's not too bad because no one ever sleeps....so we usually just hang out at after hours until we're okay to drive home. If it's been one of THOSE nights :drool:;) then we just get a hotel room for a night. :D :D

What about you?

Originally posted by neena16

no shore house. :(

it's not too bad because no one ever sleeps....so we usually just hang out at after hours until we're okay to drive home. If it's been one of THOSE nights :drool:;) then we just get a hotel room for a night. :D :D

What about you?

they are always welcome at the BADASS condo:D so is the Solar crew