Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dresscode at Salvation ..

sgtfury

Spoke to TUNE1 founder David Padilla today regarding some comments that people had made regarding the dress code not being enforced at Salvation for Tune1...David was very adamant that the atmosphere that they want to create at TUNE1 one of freedom..if you want to come in jeans or slacks..its all about the music...very reminiscent of The Mix..

What would be great is a reappearance of Future Funk. I don't know how many of you went to the parties at GrooveJet, but it was a definite alternative for South Beach. It was an excellent no attitude, no strict dress code, breakbeat and drum n bass night.

------------------

webteaser.html

i definitly encourage all you to check out tune1 tommorow nite at salvation...i went for their opening week 2 weeks ago and it was great...the music and the vibe were definitly there...

padilla and alvarado are really tryin to come up with an alternative to space at (at least for the 12 am - 5 am crowd) and they could use everyone's support their tommorow..

peace...

------------------

laser_show.gif

Sounds good to me. Don't know if anyone has noticed, but it's been rather hot lately. Who really wants to get dressed up in this sticky soup we call summer weather? I become drenched just walking from the car to the club. And sneakers....are SO much more comfortable to dance in than dress shoes. I hope this takes off; I'm glad to see that someone in clubland is again realizing that people want to be comfortable!

I haven't been to TUNE yet but I have been to Salvation a few times on Sat. (gay night) and they don't have VIP areas. The dress code is EXTREMELY relaxed too (clubby/sneakers and jeans). It's amazing how the vibe is so much better when the atmosphere is laid back like that. I hope TUNE follows that Salvation formula with the door policy, dress code, etc....

Originally posted by bbflux:

I haven't been to TUNE yet but I have been to Salvation a few times on Sat. (gay night) and they don't have VIP areas. The dress code is EXTREMELY relaxed too (clubby/sneakers and jeans). It's amazing how the vibe is so much better when the atmosphere is laid back like that. I hope TUNE follows that Salvation formula with the door policy, dress code, etc....

ditto... think im going to check it out after the conference.

I went last friday its was a cool vibe. i was dress like a bum with nikes on.People did not care how i dress or act they where there for the music .The club was big i see good things coming out of this.Like the old days of the mix.

[This message has been edited by macfunk19 (edited 03-19-2001).]

For those that went to Tune1 on friday...the music was great, however, not a lot of people showed up....the concept behind Tune1 is great..I think it is just a matter of getting the word out to as many people as possible...

Archived