Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** official lawler @ code meetup thread ***

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rockyblue

yay! i'm glad you're coming out. i know we got to hang out at sonar for a bit, but i was so bloddy drunk by the end of the night that my memory of it is a little fuzzy. :laugh:

Do you remember attacking the 7-11 clerk when he wouldn't let you use his bathroom?

Originally posted by rockyblue

yay! i'm glad you're coming out. i know we got to hang out at sonar for a bit, but i was so bloddy drunk by the end of the night that my memory of it is a little fuzzy. :laugh:

yeah, my memory is a bit fuzzy from that evening too. :cool:

It was so great to meet ya all at Sonar, cant wait to do it again tonight!

Even though I don't know any of u guys yet, I'll b in the bathrooms hallway around 1AM (if I'm not too drunk or passed out somewhere else, hehe)

I can't fucking wait! This shit better be good, I miss BUZZ!

:blown:

Originally posted by moto

Even though I don't know any of u guys yet, I'll b in the bathrooms hallway around 1AM (if I'm not too drunk or passed out somewhere else, hehe)

I can't fucking wait! This shit better be good, I miss BUZZ!

:blown:

look for a cracked out korean kid with spikey hair and orange cargo pants---> thats shadygroove, we'll be in the vicinity. hope to meet you. 1 am hallway to the bathrooms main room.

first guy sucked

first hour of lawler was great

then he got cheesey

then he got good again

then ty-t cleared the dance floor. wtf was up with that epic trance? :blown:

wtf was up with the cover charge? wasnt it supposed to be $15 after 11:00 w/o the print out? it was $20.

---> really, the salsa and hip hop just didnt work. those areas were empty.

Originally posted by vicman

first guy sucked

first hour of lawler was great

then he got cheesey

then he got good again

then ty-t cleared the dance floor. wtf was up with that epic trance? :blown:

wtf was up with the cover charge? wasnt it supposed to be $15 after 11:00 w/o the print out? it was $20.

---> really, the salsa and hip hop just didnt work. those areas were empty.

I agree!! Steve Lawler rocked it hard!!

Ty-T fucking ruined it for me.

Great Lawler Set and then bam, the epic trance cleared the floor in about 3min.

I had a great night! :D It was wonderful to see so many friendly faces - plus the EZD's and Groovanaut-ers. But yeah - where was Shady? why the sketchy move on the cover charge? :confused:

Walking out onto the patio for .0005 seconds was amusing as hell though. :laugh:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

I had a great night!

It was a great night for me too.

I don't think I could've laughed so hard for so long about absolutely nothing, thanks to Nourishment - You are a fucking RIOT, Ghetto Booty, work it girl!!, Ed - I am clean and sober with drink in hand?@!, And Rob - WTF?

Ughh. I decided to take a "disco nap" around 7, woke up around 11, couldn't get motivated to drive downtown, so I went back to sleep. I actually just woke up at 5:30. I guess I've been a bit sleep deprived recently, but damn, it feels good to get a solid 21 hours of sleep.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Ughh. I decided to take a "disco nap" around 7, woke up around 11, couldn't get motivated to drive downtown, so I went back to sleep. I actually just woke up at 5:30. I guess I've been a bit sleep deprived recently, but damn, it feels good to get a solid 21 hours of sleep.

whatever. just admit it that you had a guy over your place making a booty call. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

21 hours of sleep?! Your boyfriend(s) must've worn dat ass out!!