Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your favorite club

copahc

Originally posted by koky

dance on the water @ CLUB DEEP !! club deep is my favorate ;)

You don't have to lie koky... we all know your'e at Club Deep b4 Space every weekend....;)

Okay, my fav clubs in SoBe are Crobar, Space, and Maze.

I have some others but they are for my "other" friends;)

Originally posted by lolahotass

You don't have to lie koky... we all know your'e at Club Deep b4 Space every weekend....;)

Okay, my fav clubs in SoBe are Crobar, Space, and Maze.

I have some others but they are for my "other" friends;)

LOLA YOU CRACKHEAD !! SPACE IS NOT ON SOBE !!:mad: :mad:

:D I MISS YOU BEEEEEEOTCH !! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ? ILL PM YOU MY NEW # ;)

Originally posted by koky

LOLA YOU CRACKHEAD !! SPACE IS NOT ON SOBE !!:mad: :mad:

:D I MISS YOU BEEEEEEOTCH !! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ? ILL PM YOU MY NEW # ;)

MISS YOU TOO BABY......... I MUST COME FIND YOU AT SPACE SOON.... REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I MET YOU THERE.... WERRDDDDD - I NEED A NIGHT LIKE THAT... DANCING WITH YOU & SOBETON.... CRAZY CRAZY:) :);)

AND CHILLIN' W/ TONY IN HIS SPECIAL SPEAKER HOME:laugh:

Originally posted by lolahotass

MISS YOU TOO BABY......... I MUST COME FIND YOU AT SPACE SOON.... REMEMBER THE FIRST TIME I MET YOU THERE.... WERRDDDDD - I NEED A NIGHT LIKE THAT... DANCING WITH YOU & SOBETON.... CRAZY CRAZY:) :);)

AND CHILLIN' W/ TONY IN HIS SPECIAL SPEAKER HOME:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: good times !!! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

most of the board doesn't care for the aquabooty parties but I think they play the best music and have the best parties.

HEY LEE !!

WOOPTY FUCKIN DOO !!!

:D :D

SPIN until it turned into spit lol um SPI(I am still fucking pissed about Lange not showing up

SUNDAY'S @NIKKIBEACH the best for eye candy and a little hair of the dog from the night before

and downtown

um for dancing,music, and overall true nightlife experience well um hmmm let me think about it for half of a second.

SPACE34::idea:

I like Deep the best.

Not as many drugs around as at some clubs.

As an emergency room doc, I see some of the people mixing drugs in the hospital when I am lucky enough to work the right hours.

The music and crowd is good. I like the variety of people since I had enough of party rooms filled with frat boys in college.

Have fun y'all but be safe.

Keith

My favorite clubs are not necessarily the ones I frequent more often, here they go.

Crobar is where I have the best time, no doubt about it...at least in my case, that's where I'm king.

Maze is where the best sound is, I haven't been there for a while but I sometimes daydream about the sound of their main room and the incredible athmosphere of Lime Bar, no joke...nize!

Nerve promises to be a venue in my near future, I had incredible nights at Lola and I'm feeling drawn to Nerve...I heard they've done an incredible job with the new set-up, that venue has lots of history and a really comfortable layout.

Opium is hands down the most beautiful place to take somebody from out of town, it doesn't have the high-tech feel of a Maze or A Crobar, Opium is more refined, a whole different story...in a fresh full moon night...you are set...killer sound...and if that's not enough, Privé is right upstairs.

mis 2 centavos

peace and chicken grease

Funketeer

ps. I got more...but I got lazy...:D

Thanks guys! That helps alot :) I just wanted to get an honest opinion about the clubs because I'll be visiting South Beach, and I've never been there before. I can't wait!!!!

I'll definetly have to check out Maze and Space.

How do you guys feel about Level? Is it too posh?

:confused: