Clubplanet Nightlife Community

diesel cheap in other countries

Originally posted by rewindthemovie

Are diesel jeans really that much cheaper in countries such as Germany? If so, I might just lend $300 to my German exchange student friend.

I heard that they were like $50 over there.

Anything you buy outta the borders is mad cheap.....:(

Originally posted by magellanmax

Anything you buy outta the borders is mad cheap.....:(

Correction: Anything you buy in the primary location where it is made is where it will be the cheapest. After that a billion costs are incurred and added to the total cost of the product.

Originally posted by rewindthemovie

then how the hell do i get it that cheap without going overseas?

What is your definition of cheap? But to answer you can not. Unless you do not mind wearing last season's styles, basically thats all you can get cheap without going overseas.

Originally posted by ellinita

Sweetie, I would be very thankful if you found me a pair of Diesel jeans in Europe for, say $50, rather than the usual $150.

Any non tourist oriented town. I just found it quite amusing how you falsely made a statement on a whole continent, and then you ask me to prove it. Instead I ask you, how could you state that erroneous remark as a fact? What exactly is the source of your information. Obviously it is not a credible or reliable source. And I can state for a fact that it is wrong.

How could I state sucha a remark??? Hmmmmm through first hand experience of going in Europe! :idea: And your obnoxious attitude really isn't necessary.... I was not obnoxious with you, therefore, I don't need the smart-ass attitude back. :rolleyes: