Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the PVD song that he played at the Roxy

Originally posted by theprod98

well maybe if u looked down a bit on the page...

:laugh:

talk about a delayed reaction... to save you the the trouble its crush --,pvd vs second sun. but no one apparently has it yet. if you find it let me know :D

I have this track and i got it from the main source who is a friend of mine, I knwo this all soudns liek bullshit but its completey true. SOrry but im nto allowed to give it out but i really do have and a new remix of it is in the works by PVD and i will ahve that ina week or so and i will let u all hear it

Originally posted by sandman1130

I have this track and i got it from the main source who is a friend of mine, I knwo this all soudns liek bullshit but its completey true. SOrry but im nto allowed to give it out but i really do have and a new remix of it is in the works by PVD and i will ahve that ina week or so and i will let u all hear it

who gives a fuck, wow i got a track from the main source

Originally posted by sandman1130

I dont care who gives a fuck im just lettin u know i have the track so fuck off

fuckin clown, u post it everytime on every thread regardin it,,,oh i got this track who the fucks cares. maybe lil lizzy will suck u off for it but thats about it

Originally posted by wakeup

fuckin clown, u post it everytime on every thread regardin it,,,oh i got this track who the fucks cares. maybe lil lizzy will suck u off for it but thats about it

no i won't :) my friend's brother's sister has it, so no sucking off necessary. :D

yeah....cuz people who post that they have exclusive tracks on message boards are so fuckin cool....

bytheway Sandmanvandyk.....tell us how long the full track is....that way when it comes out to all us little dogs we can see if you were really bullshitting--

Originally posted by djmikebugout

yeah....cuz people who post that they have exclusive tracks on message boards are so fuckin cool....

bytheway Sandmanvandyk.....tell us how long the full track is....that way when it comes out to all us little dogs we can see if you were really bullshitting--

Dropin the hammer Mike! Nice.

just to set the record straight.. sandman1130 does have the track and so do i.. u all just upset cuz u cant get your hands on it and never will... we got it from the same person who is a very good friend of ours and the man himself PVD... so keep on talkin smack all u want but the truth is we do have it... keep spinnin in jersey and maybe one day u will be on top of the game...

first post .. yea so... whats the big deal.. i had an account that doesnt work anymore.. need proof.. egoiceman12... u peeps on this board really think that everything is bull.. well i dont need to explain anything u all.. have u ever heard of second sun i know u have... enough said.. its sad when peeps cant beleive a fellow member but if thats the way u wanna play then be that way.. cuz we got it and u dont so hahahahahahahaha :laugh:

Originally posted by technicfreek

have u ever heard of second sun i know u have... enough said.. its sad when peeps cant beleive a fellow member but if thats the way u wanna play then be that way.. cuz we got it and u dont so hahahahahahahaha :laugh:

what does 2nd sun have to do with anyhting, let me guess you had it before anyone:laugh: :laugh: meanwhile the rip of that leaked months before it was pressed on 2 differnet labels. anyway clown you must be so special you have a track that PVD is playin :rolleyes: damn i think im gonna start posting all the promos i get and cdrs twice a week in the mail so i can be cool and brag

Originally posted by wakeup

what does 2nd sun have to do with anyhting, let me guess you had it before anyone:laugh: :laugh: meanwhile the rip of that leaked months before it was pressed on 2 differnet labels. anyway clown you must be so special you have a track that PVD is playin :rolleyes: damn i think im gonna start posting all the promos i get and cdrs twice a week in the mail so i can be cool and brag

crush is second suns track, pvd did the rework. i spoke to someone who thinks these guys are full of shit anyways :)

Originally posted by lillizzy

crush is second suns track, pvd did the rework. i spoke to someone who thinks these guys are full of shit anyways :)

\

my bad i read it so fast thinkin southern sun, which leaked months in advance of 2 pressings. i coulld ask someone to, but can give 2 shits about some clowns sayin we have a track and braggin