Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Am So Fuckin Mad That I Got A Tattoo

Originally posted by latinaz

BUT AT LEAST IT WAS MY "Z" AND NOTHING ELSE..

THATS ALL I'LL SAY FOR NOW..

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW UPSET I AM NOW.

:( :( :(

That is why you should take you time looking for one... It took me 2 years to decide before I got one and I still like mine after years

It sucks if you got it when you were drunk. You need a clear head before you get one, IMO. At least it's what you wanted, right?

This kid in college got a tattoo when he was drunk. It was a tattoo of his name on his bicep. The tattoo was huge, it said..............RYAN!!!!! (don't rob a bank wearing a tank top).

At least your tat doesn't seem bad, you know??

I can't get over it......................RYAN!!!!! Friggin Dizork!!! :laugh:

Originally posted by piro8

It sucks if you got it when you were drunk. You need a clear head before you get one, IMO. At least it's what you wanted, right?

This kid in college got a tattoo when he was drunk. It was a tattoo of his name on his bicep. The tattoo was huge, it said..............RYAN!!!!! (don't rob a bank wearing a tank top).

Big Al I saw some guy at the factory with an SF tattoo which ASSHOLE gets that done

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Big Al I saw some guy at the factory with an SF tattoo which ASSHOLE gets that done

That's ridiculous. He should have a kid and give him a name with the SF like, uhhmm, Sean Francis (last name) or something like that. Maybe not Sean Francis, but you know what I mean, right?

The guy will have explain what Factory is when he's 70 years old.......not good.

Originally posted by piro8

haha, my friend's name is Ryan and he got the same tattoo but he got in in old english lettering so it looks like it says "RUAN" because the stem on the Y is so short

and Z, dont regret it. tattoos are cool!

where did u get it?

Originally posted by ericone

haha, my friend's name is Ryan and he got the same tattoo but he got in in old english lettering so it looks like it says "RUAN" because the stem on the Y is so short

and Z, dont regret it. tattoos are cool!

where did u get it?

She got it on the Seaside Boardwalk

You can always get it lasered off. My brother got a tatoo with his wife's name on it (HUGE tatoo--idiot). The marriage didn't last forever, but it looked like the tatoo would. He got it lasered--but needed to get another tatoo over it for some reason.

OK PEOPLE..

since my lil puerto rican princess is probably still passed out cause she was bombed last night, i'll explain..

she got a black "z" on her ASS like the "Z" from Zorro...

she was very drunk and upset over other circumstances.. that just added to it..

but i think today when she is sober... she'll like it

:D

Originally posted by someclown

You can always get it lasered off. My brother got a tatoo with his wife's name on it (HUGE tatoo--idiot). The marriage didn't last forever, but it looked like the tatoo would. He got it lasered--but needed to get another tatoo over it for some reason.

Funny. My ex (wife) wanted to get a tattoo with my name on her body, but I talked her out of it when she suggested that I should put her name on my arm. She finally listened for once, lucky for her cuz I left and she'd still be running around with my name on that ass. In Italy no less, the tattoo artist didnt even speak english.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Funny. My ex (wife) wanted to get a tattoo with my name on her body, but I talked her out of it when she suggested that I should put her name on my arm. She finally listened for once, lucky for her cuz I left and she'd still be running around with my name on that ass. In Italy no less, the tattoo artist didnt even speak english.

+

:eek:

U WRE MARRIED?

Originally posted by ericone

As long as he likes it, to each his own though.

Bro this kids tattoo was huge, it looked all uneven, kind of like this........RY aN (not exactly, but something to that effect).

"Hi, what's your name?" *rolls up the sleeve*..............RYAN!!!!

I saw some nimrod walking around on the beach behind Surf Club with the words "Fuck Off" on his lower back.............

Dude, if your that miserable, just stay indoors like a recluse away from everyone then.