Clubplanet Nightlife Community

deepdish in peru tonite!

joetheamazing

Originally posted by joetheamazing

w00p! im excited for tonight...im chilling here in my brothers office waiting to listen to some records and eat lunch...

ill post some pics as soon as i get em...have fun tonite back in miami and be safe! :]

let me guess Fiesta frank production? you know what let me keep my mouth shut on the Peru Scene:rolleyes:

FYI, Sander kleinenberg will play in Lima on Thursday May 15th.

And Satoshi Tomiie will play soon after, in June. Aside from Space 34 and maybe a new club out there, talent like this is rarely seen nowadays in Miami.

Sasha played for 3500 people three weeks ago. After Buenos Aires, Lima's scene is probably the best well organized and respected in South America.

Peace,

MD

Originally posted by vipnerd

Just to keep on adding ... Paolo Mojo Friday May 9th ... Lima-Peru ;)

“Paolo Mojo is one of the most talented new DJs; he’s a man you’ll be hearing a lot more from.”... John Digweed

:hat:

Yo Vip, this is a subject that has ben coming up in many conversations lately, they all say the same, big-name Djs are flocking to Perú to see for themselves the phenomenom that is to play for 3,000 thousand people, every single body in the house jumping...this ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no fooling around...:eek:

I'm very curious to see what that is all about...Perú's reception to visiting artists is historic and legendary, many artists from Latinamerica and Europe saw their careers florish after playing Perú...true story.

Now...I don't necessarily mean that playing Perú is going to make a PVD a bigger Dj internationally, maybe yes...who knows... but I bet it does a lot for his ego to play before such a sea of people, I can only imagine their faces...those are huge raves, a la woodstock or coachella...again, I'm so curious that I may soon go undercover and bring back a "full report"...plus, they're getting it all on film.

peace

Funketeer