Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A True Iron Sister...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tommyarmani.........chrishaolin...........

here are the 2 hyennas me and dondeizel picked up at djais............

found them outside scarffing down 2 whole pies.............they were drinking since 12 noon and were sweating like hogs and dropped 10 lbs each..................

apparently they were upset with themselves and needed to get there weight back to NORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are now a combines weight of 857 lbs w/ out this sweet soked bandanas they were sporting..................

TRUE IRON HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SICK SICK SICK SICK.............................................

fathat311.jpg

Originally posted by roddigga

tommyarmani.........chrishaolin...........

here are the 2 hyennas me and dondeizel picked up at djais............

found them outside scarffing down 2 whole pies.............they were drinking since 12 noon and were sweating like hogs and dropped 10 lbs each..................

apparently they were upset with themselves and needed to get there weight back to NORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they are now a combines weight of 857 lbs w/ out this sweet soked bandanas they were sporting..................

TRUE IRON HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SICK SICK SICK SICK.............................................

fathat311.jpg

so did you take them home?

danfury...............billybadass

this is an old friend of mine.............BEATRICE.........

just weighed in at a true metric TON!!!!!!!!

a crisco eating sister indeed!!!!!!!!!!

little more natural and appealing i think!!!!

SICK SICK SICK.........................

fathat154.jpg

DUDE YOUR NUTZ!!! I LOVE YA:laugh:

Originally posted by ou812

She's good, I saw her Sunday actually. She's getting ready for a show at the Night of Champions in a couple weeks.

i saw on another board she came in second after jenny lynn at the IFBB show in pittsburg this past weekend... they didn't post any pics though...

i love the figure girls...

Originally posted by m0chi69

i saw on another board she came in second after jenny lynn at the IFBB show in pittsburg this past weekend... they didn't post any pics though...

i love the figure girls...

Oh yeah??? I didn't get a chance to speak with her for very long last weekend but she was definately sliced and diced.

SHAOLIN..................YES OF COURSE I BROUGHT THEM HOME................

i was so amped up after djais that i brought home such a peach, me and my nicccaaaaaaaaaa ripped out the side of the house and roled them into the crib..........................

laid out a trail of hostess twinkies all the way to the parkway and even threw some stail burger meat just to get them outta the house.......................

dondeizel called me complaining bout the whale bites he has on his back.............poor deizel!!!!!!!!!!!

jpdd810......................

here is a pic of JPDD801 given DIGGA a SOAK DOWN!!!!

one of diggas favorite activities at clubs....................

a true iron sister showing an iron brother what we are all about....................

the tongue lashing that followed was amazing and i gotta say you are a great KISSER OFF CAMERA, you were able to uncross my eyes and give me the HAPPY ENDING I WAS LOOKING FOR, JUST KIDDING, LOL

both all natural and appealing to all........................

SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK...................................

fc57fafb.jpg

SHAOLIN..................YES OF COURSE I BROUGHT THEM HOME................

i was so amped up after djais that i brought home such a peach, me and my nicccaaaaaaaaaa ripped out the side of the house and roled them into the crib..........................

laid out a trail of hostess twinkies all the way to the parkway and even threw some stail burger meat just to get them outta the house.......................

dondeizel called me complaining bout the whale bites he has on his back.............poor deizel!!!!!!!!!!!

good to hear.. she sounds like a girl to bring home to mom.. good luck with that!!! :laugh:

• 5 weeks later...

bus....stacked......bigtime............

here is a picture of MYSTIFY.......................

she told don and myself that she has been working out over the off season just to become an iron sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she's not pound under or over perfect...........................

a salad, grilled chicken eating, DANCIN MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

little more natural and appealing i think..............................

DOES SHE HAVE IT TO BE AN IRON SIS, DON AND I HAD A TACO AND A PEPSI IN OUR HANDS AT THE TIME AND WERE IN NO POSITION TO MAKE A DECISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a girl that has HUEVOS to wear devil horns to latitude is OK in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK...........................................

attachment.php?s=&postid=1410017

Originally posted by Mystify22

Fine, inspirational leader?!?!? :tongue:

btw, what are the rest of the "rules?"

no rules from me, if your my iron sis, all ya gotta do is chill and look good 24-7, not bad right???????, and keep the hair straight.............AAAAAHHHHHHHH